Fire Emblem: Fortune's Weave launches this week
The only downside of ordering physical is that my orders always get delayed 😭 I won't get to Fire Emblem Fortune's Weave for a while so expect me to be happy for y'all but also salty
Shipping delays + “early access” for digital makes my insides hurt as a physical gamer 😭 This is why whenever possible I preorder for instore pickup Bc trust does not exist 🙂↕️
I originally ordered from Walmart too (I recognize it) and I kept getting emails about it being delayed. Like, 7 of them. I got sick of the emails so I cancelled the Walmart order and preordered it from Best Buy instead. The latest Best Buy has ever been for me is the day after release.
I don’t trust Walmart for a variety of reasons, with this being one of them. I only go to them if I have no other choice. Hopefully the date magically changes to come earlier.
It’s ok. I can’t play mine until October 29. I wish I could play it day one. 😭 I know so many that will be playing while I’ll be waiting. I’m ok though.
I'm not rich, but I have become very picky about what I buy now-a-days, so I order the game physically to keep in plastic, and order digitally because I hate myself and my wallet!
I'm so sorry, I still remember how excited you were for this game when we first spoke about it a few months ago. I hope it gets there as soon as possible and when it does the wait will be worth it!
With Fire Emblem Fortune’s Weave on the way, I’ve had the series on my mind so here’s a #TavQOTD #DurgeQOTD for you all— In the games, units have Critical Hit quotes they say when landing a crit. What’s your Tav/Durge’s? (For example, from Frederick from FE Awakening “Pick a god and pray!”)
#tavqotd Augustine keeps it simple: "Reckon with your choices." Dolly will never say the same thing twice: "Fetch y'raincoat; I'm fixin' to make a mess-" "This song's all for you, captain fuckaroo!" "Awww womp womp, time to get stomped-" "Get the hell outta my plane!" #dollystine
#TavQOTD In the games, units have Critical Hit quotes they say when landing a crit. What’s your Tav/Durge’s? For Kieran, one word will suffice: "...Bang." (For legal reasons, his lawyers have advised to not say anything relating to devils, triggers, or pulling them.)
Verity: "I can be mean too, ya know?" Nefret: "Evisceration time!" Or just maniacal laughing Neva: "I'll make this quick."
#tavqotd #dalamusstrighym "Lolth tlu malla!"/"Lolth be praised!" "Jal ultrinnan zhah ilta xundus."/"All victory is her doing." "The mycelium can have you." "Be grateful--this will be quick."
#TavQOTD #DurgeQOTD Critical Hit Quotes #CerennaSeastar - “You’ll dance to my tune!” #KriosVael - “Taste nature’s wrath!” #Amalryn - “Now you face the Bloody Beast!” #SilvaVayne - “You’ll drown in my flames!”
#Ophelia "Begone!" "I warned you." "Your sacrifice won't be in vain." *When she crits on low HP* "Where's your [god/patron/other source of power] now?" "I will not fall here!" "You underestimated me."