Crystal Lake trailer drops; Linda Cardellini stars as Pamela Voorhees
Just saw the Crystal Lake trailer and... I'm sorry, did they just try to imply that Jason is from space?
If you're wondering what I'm talking about, there's a moment when they talk about "what you and Jason really are" and then it shows some strange facility with this door. The logo looks like the cap of a space shuttle and it's called Argonaut which was the name of a Lunar lander
I didnt get that at all from the trailer. The whole "what you really are" i assume is a reference to the fact that in some canons Jason is a Deadite from Evil Dead
Hell if I know, but it would make Jason X even crazier than ever
Jason x time loop theory
I thought they were implying Ms. Vorheeze was a ped.
Is... IS THIS A JASON X CONTINUATION?
Crystal Lake on the mind, could you imagine them pulling off an Elm Street prequel series in a similar fashion? A suburban horror mystery series about the parents of Elm Street and the birth of Freddy could be pretty sick.
Hey. That's not a bad idea, I'm more than down for that!
Oh, and I gotta say, THAT Face, That is Exactly how I want Freddy to look in the New Reboot. Don't just make a Copy of Englund's Classic Makeup, make The Burned Scarring look WORSE
Okay I kinda mess with that. Something like IT: Welcome to Derry for Springwood would be neat to see explored
Wouldn’t be a bad way to vehicle a new actor for Freddy into the new reboot either.
Sure, I’d probably watch that. I imagine such a show would be titled something like ‘Springwood: The Nightmares Begin’.
I don't know, wouldn't be the same without all the dream stuff, taking that away would probably just make this some generic horror mystery show.
What if I told you…now that I’ve watched the Crystal Lake trailer, I’m less excited about it 😅 I’m still gonna watch it though!
Why less — if you don’t mind my asking. 🤓
oh gawd a jason prequel sounds interesting as hell, hopefully it doesnt stink
I fucking LIVE Cardillini (sp), but really not sure how I feel about this. I never found the F13 characters that terribly interesting. At least until he became supernatural. Id rather see a NoES prequel series
Too many crybaby "fans" are whining about this already.... I paid to see part 8 and Jason Goes To Hell, which were absurd and strayed from the original lore greatly. How are those nerds gonna complain about Crystal Lake when those movie exist??
I've been a Friday The 13th fan since 1985, I've watched them all so many times. I'm fucking bona fide They're entitled to their opinions, but those fans are wrong to try to kill this show. I'm excited to give it a chance
Jason X was good and I will die on that hill