Video shows Trump lunging at ABC reporter Rachel Scott after questions
Her name is Rachel Scott. She is a senior correspondent for ABC News.She even questioned Putin several years back asking him what he was afraid of.
I remember her from that amazing interview she did with Trump before the election. Let's see if I can find some info about that. It's the one where he accused Harris of not really being a Black woman.
Rachel Scott is the type of journalist we need to have because she is not afraid of asking questions. She is professional and takes her job seriously. I like her a lot😊🌿🌻
She's a rock, what a journalist should be. She asked a solid on point question to a failing President and he showed who he is.
“Look at this loathsome repulsive creature yelling at a reporter. In addition to the fact that he’s the worst president in US history, he’s one of the worst human beings on planet earth." www.rawstory.com/trump-267784...htt
Well, he is a christian…
I’m still not convinced he’s human…
As Donald Trump's behaviour becomes increasingly bizarre and dangerous, Alexi's words resonate. #AlexeiSayle #Trump #impeach #LakeAmerica
Calling him human denegrates us all.
And that face the color of caca with grease pouring off his ugly face! Can he die already!! 😡