Athletics shut out Blue Jays, take series 2-0
There are a few men heckling the Blue Jays in this Athletics match that I would happily send to the guillotine if such things were still allowed. Alas.
Thankfully they quieted down a little after heckling Kirk that he was an unathletic meatball, followed by his RBI single. Hopefully they shut the fuck up the rest of the game.
I wish they would just move the mic. The one screaming asshole is so annoying.
Be the guillotine you want to see.
They live in Sacramento, that's probably punishment enough.
I’ve been hoping for Ernie to hit a liner through the netting for two nights now.
It sounds like he's losing his voice. Hopefully he'll lose it completely- especially if he's going to be at the next game.
The Guardians lost, so the #BlueJays remain 1.0 game back. If anyone wants to go to the postseason, the third AL Wild Card spot is kind of just sitting there.
You even get to play a team that will likely have a worse record than the 1st or 2nd wildcard teams! Anyone?
I'm sure the White Sox will eventually be fighting for it too; there a non zero chance the Jays will finish with more wins than the central and the west champs which is insane
Sure wish the jays wanted that spot
The Blue Jays get shut out for the 9th time, this time by a bullpen day from the worst pitching staff in baseball.
For a team that has done a pretty admirable job bringing their season back from the brink, they’ve also managed to have like 4 extremely demoralizing losses over the same stretch
the incredibly stoppable force meeting the oh so very moveable object
Im over it!!!! Catch ya in 2027!
As a lifelong Tiger's fan... I can commiserate... sadly. Always loved cheering for the Jays (against every team other than the Tigers). Wishing them the best!
I can't have faith in a reliever named Blewett. #Bluejays