Big Brother season 28 comic book covers revealed
HERE THEY ARE! Check out your exclusive first look at the ‘Big Brother’ season 28 comic book covers for the entire #BB28 cast. ew.com/big-brother-...
Barrett’s comic is going to give me nightmares
The Pipe Queen comic is kinda fire
And the comics are listed in eviction order (bottom of page to middle), with Devens being shown after Lala. Ha ha. Predictive, perhaps? 🤭
I like these. Most ACTUALLY look like the houseguests. Now the concepts could have been tweaked but I really think they turned out well. I want my own Comic!
Chuk's is actually the best one. What the hell they do to Barrett?
I wonder why they did Barrett like that? The best are Mallory’s and Taylor’s
I truly cannot believe, in the year 2026, the phrase “Dee’s Nuts” has become canon on Big Brother #BB28
taylor's would actually be so cool if not for the narrative of it all #bb28
Did Jun Song do Barrett’s comic?!?! What in the hell is that????? #bb28
These honestly might be some of the worst comic covers I have ever seen #BB28
Kamus comic is sooo fucking lame lmaooo i'd be pissed #bb28
Not them giving birthday king @spicybarrett.bsky.social a 15” waist 😭😭😭 #bb28
Is the art for these always this… bad? I feel like they are usually… better. #bb28
Barrett is scary but Yash and Mallory are the best
They actually had comics that featured things that happened in the house. 16 very entertaining houseguests means you have content to make 16 decent BB comics. And also Chuk got one too I guess. #BB28
Did Julie Chen demand that they make Barrett’s comic demonic because she saw what he said about her on the podcast? I’m kind of obsessed with it, but fuuuuuuck, dude #bb28
people noting that barrett needs to stop isolating & get to work doesn’t mean they don’t have empathy for how draining the game can be. he took a big swing by putting up all 3 icons, but isn’t doing the work to make sure the one he wants walks out that door on thursday. that’s all #bb28
people on here see themselves in barrett & take posts criticizing his gameplay as personal attacks.
an HOH doesn't control who goes home but they definitely have a strong influence over it, if he tried to shift the target back on to dee over angela he could.
He’s clearly mentally struggling whether it be game, personal, or birthday related or all of those things combined so I think we can give him some grace.
Exactly the duality of the game- we want him to follow through!
IMO he doesn't really have an opinion on Dee or Devens as long as it's not Angela (as we know could very well happen) which he's expressed because even though he put all 3 up, he still likes/loves them even though they are being bitter Betty's over a game move.
Some of these are a choice , but still love them and this comp ! #BB28
They feel so uninspired this year... so many power/punishment based comics.
Rome and Mallory have the best comics in my opinion They did Barrett so dirty #bb28
The hell is their problem with Barrett 😩 At least Barr-rat would have been a thing people actually said