Mike Flanagan's Carrie trailer debuts, series to premiere Oct 7 on Prime Video
If you think you know her story, you're dead wrong. Carrie, a new series from Mike Flanagan, based on my novel arrives October 7 on Prime Video.
hollywood will never let Carrie be fat
My high school experience was bad enough. I can't even imagine what it's like for kids now. (I read Carrie for the first time in Grade 9 and was like "finally someone understands.")
We need a new Christine about a recently-deceased techbro’s malicious CyberTruk!
I don't know about this Mr King How many times does this need to get made into a show or movie? I feel like I have all the info I need to know.
I feel so bad for Carrie. That "all I wanted was to go to school" line killed me. #carrydidnothingwrong
Me: not another freakin' Carrie version. Also me: wow, that looks cool. I like Mike's work.
gente, uma dúvida: não existem outras histórias?
Caraca essa menina n tem uma folga, 20 versões disso já
every Mike Flanagan project feels like if Ryan Murphy directed that TV show THIS IS US
Ansiosa!! Confio muito no Flanagan ❤️🔥
Just when you thought it was safe to go back to prom… 👗
I am so incredibly hyped for this. Rarely has a book, especially a King book, been adapted as consistently well