iPhone Duo, Apple's first foldable, debuts
looking at the iPhone Duo fold animation makes me wish that Windows 11 wouldn't re-arrange all my apps on my multiple monitors every time I resume from sleep 🥲
I’m almost annoyed at how smooth this animation is
That funky animation is mesmerizing.
Shit, windows constantly re arranges all my apps on a SINGLE monitor
Omg they still haven't fixed that? I've been sitting here on windows 10 holding out but assuming they must have at least sorted that
Do you have "Remember window locations based on monitor connection" checked in Windows 11 display settings? I haven't had that problem in a long time. They fixed it in a Windows 10 preview build years ago, and that feature continued over into 11. (Windows has issues, but this is one they fixed.)
How does it look like when you are opening it "wrong"
the transition looks like something out of science fiction I can't stop looking at it
as soon as they did this i said something along the lines of "oh my god get the fuck out of here" out loud and went frame-by-frame to make sure it was even real. i'm so fucked. this is the coolest thing they've made in 10+ years
That all said, this is fucking slick as heck. Holy shit. bsky.app/profile/tomw...
Maybe you can get MSFT to fake a GIF of it like the animation below? And good job Apple on cloning the OG Pixel Fold. Truly magical and innovative.
god that's clean best thing about Apple getting into foldables is that more devs will finally get their hands on one and maybe decide to whip up a tablet mode for their apps
ainda extremamente gag com essa animação esse fecho matou
Apple's first foldable iPhone will start at $1,999. The new iPhone “Duo” phone will fit comfortably in a pocket and allows people to use more than one app at a time. 🔗: https://on.wsj.com/4xLDG0D
Unless that is the hand of a very small child, that's not fitting into anyone's pockets.
comes with giant adhesive hand so you can hold it like in the picture
Fits comfortably in a man's pocket, you mean - not in any pair of pants most women own
Which no one needs because no one ever needed this feature
Remember when cellphone makers competed to make the smallest phones? I miss those days.
That’s not fitting comfortably in a backpack.
comfortably in WHOSE pocket motherfuckers
Sí, es impráctico y carísimo, y no hace ninguna cosa que no pueda hacer el teléfono que ya tenés, pero es inevitable, tenés que comprarlo o te vas a quedar en el pasado.
From this definition of "pockets", I am dead certain that, much like going with the name "iPad", there was not a single woman in the room.
Guess we all gotta get loans to help out “the economy”
Anything wider or longer than an iPhone 12 mini with a case is too wide to comfortably fit in a pocket.
I want a phone no bigger than an original iPhone SE, that weighs no more than a Nokia N900, can be used in landscape or portrait modes, has a flat back instead of a massive bulge for a 900 megapixel camera, that I can load anything I want on, from a company that doesn’t give money to the fash.
“Comfortably in a pocket” dicen los putísimos sinvergüenzas, y mide casi un palmo de ancho.
It’s huge. I could quadruple my BlueSky reply guy scolding volume with this thing.