Apple 'Surprise and Shine' event expected to show iPhone 18 Pro and foldable iPhone
looooooolllll *APPLE PRICES 2 TERABYTE VERSION OF IPHONE DUO AT $3,199
btw I just checked and I only use 110GB of local storage so IDK, maybe 250GB is doable. Who is buying the 2TB version. Wild stuff.
Planning out a datacenter in Ohio that's just 100,000 square feet of stacks of iPhone Duos.
seems primarily geared for people who pay monthly for upgrades via carrier
it’s called Duo because you will need two loans
I've purchased multiple cars for less than that
This is pretty close to the launch price and storage range of the 2006 Mac Pro
No wonder Tim Cook retired a week ago.
How many people need two terabytes of storage on their cell phone?
It's 2 terabytes, Michael. What could it cost? $3000?
They should have priced the 2TB model at $4k, to make the base 256GB model at half the price feel like a bargain
I bled the Kool Aid for 20 years but even I’m like, “nah”.
Jensen your making powerful enemies
Look at my phone, dawg, I’m going to bankruptcy court
Consumer tech is 100% cooked.
iPhone Duo begins at $1,999. Preorders Oct 16, out Oct 23
What the fuck is a vapor chamber
It's called iPhone Duo because when i see the phone I Duo 360 and walk away.
never understand why people pay more then 250 bucks for a fckng phone...
Maybe I’m crazy but I was expecting it to cost more than that.
$2000? Nah man, fuck that. I’m not on board with the $999 Apple was asking for the iPhone Pro models until recently, much less this. Gonna use my iPhone 13 Mini until I bring it in for repair and Apple turns me away because they no longer service it.
I don’t personally like it but I find it super weird how many people shit talk this phone when other companies have been doing it for years. It’s not like Apple came out and pretended like they invented the foldable for phone. I can’t imagine hating on a company because they launched a product.
Damn, I was really hoping this would be narrow enough in folded mode to be a potential replacement for the Mini, but no joy, it's wider than my wife's iPhone 17 that hurts to hold. Sigh.
dookie from butt street across from ass avenue in fartsville, usa
........ we're truly living through a time of We're All Outta Ideas
Nobody needs a $2000 phone. No, you don't. I'm not arguing whether or not it is worth $2k. I'm just saying, now is maybe the time to stop spending this kind of money on something you're going to use to send texts and take selfies with your cat.
If you buy this or the iPhone 18 at this point you are stupid I’m sorry that’s just the facts 😭
All day battery life…. Apple be serious
Omg a vapor chamber for my vape I’m sold 😍
I wanna skip this like a rock so bad
i promise you phones that have a screen that folds will never be worth it . Take it from a guy who had one
Was wondering why folding phones were getting hate on my TL and now I know why. But I'm happy to say I have a Flip Phone🙂↕️
Samsung shares series of new posts amid the Apple Event: “Let us know when you’re done reheating our leftovers”
it was fine for a while there as a cheap bit but i absolutely cannot wait until the brands Gay Twitter Posting thing dies out completely. beyond painful
A trillion+ dollar company shading another trillion+ dollar company on the nazi site via their unpaid intern in hopes to choke us out of our last cent. HOW FUN!
I look at these in good fun. Mind you, Samsung supplies the screens (bc they're a manufacturer and Apple is not). Apple is one of their biggest customers. It's like siblings arguing and then obsessed with each other 5min later lol
Can't count how many time Apple has done this which makes it even more funny. Tech companies bite each other tech with impunity. Samsung also does this bullshit.
não ironicamente me deu vontade abandonar o iphone e ir pro android, e o único android bom é o da samsung né
they say this like they didn't also get rid of the headphone jack 🥴
They should be quiet, they’ve got issues too.
“Is this fucking play about us??”
APPLE HAS PRICED THE 2-TERABYTE VERSION OF THE IPHONE DUO AT $3,199
This is just vulgar consumerism. I hope we evolve out of this.
Does Lake America come pre-installed?
Why should I pay $3,199 for the 2TB one today when I can get the 512GB one for the same price next year?
How do they sell these things? I only even get a new (used) I-phone every 5 years or so.
Nobody needs a 2TB version of a phone.
Great timing for the holiday shopping season!
Someone who is good at the economy help me, I am not Steve Jobs
If you have that kind of extra money floating around to buy a toy that may break in less than a year, you should count your blessings.
Why would anyone need 2TB on a phone?
Apple, once again catering to the one percent & purposely pricing out everyone else. And #TheGays™️ (not #TheQueers, who are far superior) will continue t'use these devices to exclude & judge others, in the shallowest, most pathetic ways, and it makes me sick.
Apple has just unveiled its first foldable, iPhone Duo. 50% larger than the iPhone 18 Pro Max. Original post
A solution in search of a problem.
Isn't it cute how apple comes up with all these innovations 7 years after Samsung?
Was the bowl cut necessary to pitch this new design?
Seems like a lot of hardware just to make a phone call.
They're behind. Foldable phones have been out for a while.
I’m gonna flip this one off
Get all the news when it happens, as our reporters bring you live updates from Apple Park, the company’s headquarters in Cupertino, California. www.wired.com/live/apple-e...
Apple’s first foldable iPhone starts at $1,999. (That extra dollar below 2 grand is not doin a lot to stop me from saying that is DANG expensive.) www.cnbc.com/2026/09/09/a...
I keep shouting “I bought a SAAB for less than that!” Over and over into the void.
When I was a degenerate watch fiend, I couldn't go over 600 for a watch cause even though it's strapped to your wrist, it was too much to potentially lose. I can't fathom walking around carrying a 2 to 3k sandwich sized thing.