Marvel Tōkon reveals Jane Foster Thor DLC for Winter 2027
The goddess of thunder enters the fray! Jane Foster becomes Thor and brings Mjolnir's power to #MARVELTokon: Fighting Souls! Also introducing our first guest composer for her theme: the one and only Keiichi Okabe! Coming in Winter 2027!
YO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY DID IT I hope this whole Year 1 Pass is like this and there are so many good options
@gambitxiii.bsky.social year 1 line up confirmed
That's pretty nifty! Venom and Jubilee for the remaining characters is a fantastic call!
1) YEAAA OKABEEEE 2) I was REALLY pulling for Beta Ray Bill but Jane seemed like the more likely choice, given the "nonstandard" choices the devs were making. 3) Jubilee is finally out of the cuck chair
The Jubilee Pervert Is Now Awake
Venom and Jubilee makes this so worth tbh
I'm interested in seeing Jane Foster, if for no other reason than we finally have another woman in the roster. Aside from Storm and Shuri, the rest of the roster is just adult males and teenagers lol Also Venom and Jubilee are a nice surprise too
Keiichi Okabe is the first time I've ever so much as glanced at this game
It’s very funny how Scott and Thor got the weird caveat additions meanwhile that just Venom. TLDR should have been Flash
Every cool reveal I see is immediately dampened by how I cannot play the game for extremely arbitrary reasons
good season pass shame it's Eddie again but happy to see Venom
really good year line up hope they figure out how to make the game run on the computer so they can keep this rollin'
I'm glad Jubilee's finally getting her fighting game debut outside of being an assist, just wish that I could *actually* play the game and fully enjoy her instead of just being stuck in training mode
The full Year 1 lineup for Marvel Tokon: Fighting Souls has been announced, featuring Phoenix Cyclops, Thor (Jane Foster), Venom, and Jubilee.
Hey I was right about Jane Foster. Pretty good season, and looking forward to the Klyntar stage. But most importantly, look at that Peach Momoko art! They are a treasure for Marvel art.
I literally waited almost 30 years for Jubilee to be a playable character in a fighting game and not just relegated to an assist. Only some people can feel the joy I have rn. Very strong lineup.
Jane Foster being in really awesome! Jubilee getting to actually be in a fighting game that’s not an assist like in Marvel 1 is also amazing! Only boring one for me is Venom cause I thought it’d be like Agent Venom. Felt weird to just see normal Eddie, but maybe there’s more to it.
Holy fuck what type of news did I wake up too, honestly this is a solid year 1 pass, also lol cyk looks like the most bishonen character ever, like he just walked out of jojos part 5
marvel games threatens to release another klyntar map
os poderes da Jubileu evoluíram nos quadrinhos ou ela continua só soltando biribinha? porque achei curiosa a escolha (mas o design do boneco é imbatível mermo)
Good team, I just dont care for Thor Jane much but besides that im still excited lol. Hope we get actual Thor eventually
I love that Jubilee is finally getting her due in media.
... Just noticed Jubilee has in-line skates, so we're going HYPER 90s teen here, I see.
Also Peach Momoko kicking ass as usual.
Marvel Tōkon: Fighting Souls - Year 1 DLC Character: Thor (Jane Foster) www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RoZ... Guest composer Keiichi Okabe
Damn, Keiichi Okabe? That's awesome. I'm not into fighting games but I can't think of a bad soundtrack this guy is involved in. ...Not that he's doing the whole soundtrack or anything, but y'know.
Oh shit, they got the composer of the Tekken 6 yodeling music.
Wait guest composer is who???
There is something kind of funny about ArcSys looking through Marvel's library of female characters that they fumbled, abandoned or otherwise got cold feet on and going "LOL SKILL ISSUE" #FizzVsGaming #FizzVsComics
Jubilee and Jane Thor might actually be the point I have to cave in.
waitttt she's so cute here
No interest in this game but getting Okabe is GOAT.