Biddy Blas breakout from Star Wars: Galactic Racer
re-uploading because I misspelled their name. I'm sorry Biddy Blas, you deserve so much better.
He specifically told you to scrib doon to avoid spelling it wrong...
last thing i expected was somebody to make a Big Challenges reference. this gladdens me as one of 4 fans of the character Big Challenges
I think you gotta scrib doon so you dont forget
scrib doon and that won’t happen next time bud 👌
Honestly, he has Big Challenges energy. He's a twerp, but he's doing it all for his mum.
S C R I B D O O N
That's .... that's me!! bsky.app/profile/shin...
I keep parsing his name as dyslexic "Tiddy Balls"
@flightybuttlass.bsky.social Flighty they’re making sanrios of the new Star Wars glup shitto!!
Sebulba mentoring you and getting to play memories of his glory days in his God mode OP pod inbetween the brutal tour races is actually the raddest shit Galactic Racer fucking rules
Sebulba does not always win I got your ass old man
I would say that this sold me on the game but that's a lie, I was already sold. I'm more sold now tho
Im starting to not suck at this game But Kestar still evades me. The elimination race for the championship is a nightmare
Been looking forward to this game for ages. Just need to get it now 😩