Blade Runner 2099 drops NYCC trailer, premieres Nov 25 on Prime Video
First poster for ‘BLADE RUNNER 2099’, starring Michelle Yeoh and Hunter Schafer. The series is set after a replicant uprising where the humans lost and replicants rule. Releasing November 25 on Prime Video.
After the cult classic original, 2049 also set a high bar. Hope this one lives up to them too
I get the impulse to grouch, but this allows more Blade Running to happen.
You had me at Michelle Yeoh.
Feels like a hard pass.
Sure they COULD do it, but did they ever think of whether they SHOULD do it?
OH I’m looking forward to this!
torço pela hunter schafer como quem torce por uma prima querida
I’ll watch anything with Michelle Yeoh.
Shock! Will they be going up against Alchemax? Will we see the Thorites? [insert other references to Marvel's 2099 comics I can't think of off the top of my head]
Are all these Bladerunner movies connected?
So this will absolutely have my attention over the holidays. #BladeRunner