Millions lose private Medicare plans as costs rise
Millions with private Medicare coverage are being forced to change their insurance for 2027 and will pay more for prescriptions and medical care. More older Americans will face greater financial hardship. In the “greatest country in the world.” www.nytimes.com/2026/10/09/b...
When my car insurance changes, I get a letter that tells me if it went up or down in plain English. Same with my home insurance. My healthcare insurance provider sends me a 20 page book that is more useful in obscuring what's changed than pointing it out to me.
So as I've been saying, Medicare Advantage is a scam and now we know that it's also not profitable. They took the pile of money and bailed. M4A!
I have a wild idea. Remove Trump and his administration and lock them up. Put Democrats back in charge to clean up the mess, again. Get rid of the middlemen in health care and health care insurance and impose a universal health care system. The rest of the world will rise to the occasion. Who's in?
Everyone I know over 65 has this issue today. Medicare Advantage plans for 2027 were cancelled, including ours.
Medicare Advantage recipients weren't even eligible for the $90 the admin said it sent out last week.
Shit hole child rapist country. Fixed it for you