Bird of the Day, theme 'Bird Supermodel'
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #BirdSupermodel I’m going with this Eurasian Eagle owl who posed for my phone last week.
Oh, hello! Wonderful, Laurie 🦉🤎
Curious boy made me chuckle
Wonderful capture Laurie 👍 ✨ The way the owl is leaning in from the side peering in to your phone made me smile... what a beauty! Thanks for sharing and joining in on todays theme 😊
I feel a, "What the fuck?" vibe coming from the beautiful owl.
This is beautiful Laurie 😍
"Hurry please, I think my foot is slipping". #BirdOfTheDay #BirdSupermodel, any bird looking like it is posing for a magazine cover shoot. A Great White Egret spotted on my last park walk. #bird #nature #photography #ECK
Thank you, @cantankerous55.bsky.social I appreciate the repost. 🫶🏻📸
Thank you to all who liked and reposted, I am humbled by your kindness! 🪶🌹📸
Last week, I was driving home and one of these guys flew across the road right in front of my car! I managed to stop in time but I would have freaked out if I'd hit him! He was fishing in the roadside ditches and decided to switch sides!
Helen's choice of #BirdSupermodel for the #BirdOfTheDay can mean only one thing for me … Roberto #Robin, adored by my lovely wife, was the perfect model. They are both gone now but the pictures remain a comfort. #ForJanet #BirdPhotography #EastCoastKin #iPhonePhotography
That's a stunning capture - the detail is amazing. 👌
Wonderful memory photo of Janet's gorgeous Roberto... he definitely was a superstar. Thanks for sharing Graham 🕊️ #ForJanet 🧡
Roberto is for sure a supermodel Graham✨️🧡
A beautiful tribute - truly a model with a super power for invoking memories 🫶🤜🤛
What a lovely soothing memory to have with such a fantastic shot, Graham.
Perfect for both you and the theme!