Jacob Coxon tells Jon Stewart leading AI firms can't control models
JON STEWART: “So in the FUTURE we WILL use A.I. to cure diseases… but right now it’s mostly murder, surveillance, and surge pricing for the McRib — What a trade! I’m getting the sense you guys might be full of shit.”
yesterday we contacted comcast to fix our internet connection....they told us that AI would do an hour long fix to our problem....after a few hours nothing was fixed....so we unplugged it and plugged it back in....no problems since.
AI ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. We need to think of this as a weapon. We are basically releasing an unknown organism upon this planet. We don’t know what the AI organism will do, to life on our planet. We need to turn it off. Before we can’t.
I think a lot of people think I'm being overly dramatic or joking when I post this. I'm not.
Throughout history the tools of man have changed, but the goal of man is the same: Domination & power. The people in power only wish to attain more power in an endless loop until inevitable violent resistance emerges. If you want to see what they will do just look at what they have already done
No bailouts when the AI bubble pops. None. Zilch. Zero. If the economy suffers as a result, so be it. We cannot allow the bailout golden parachute be an option forever in the future for business "leaders".
Jon nailed it. If we have a future, ai will be in charge... and humans will be subordinate. Fun.
I'll speak to the value of podcasting and long-form interviews. Stewart misread the Tea Party and thought the answer was "sanity," which is code for centrism, which ends up being Dems moving to the right. I think he's picked up a lot from speaking to Cory Doctorow and Lindsay Owens, for instance.
good lord just now saw this do you know how bad your shit has to be for me to agree with a jon stewart conspiracy bsky.app/profile/thet...
I'd say they are full of shit!
Every Benefit AI creators tout is socialism. But the dirty little secret is that is is socialism for billionaires and not you. Free healthcare Cures for diseases Stop homelessness Only for billionaires.
#RedCrew #BlueCrew #Democrats #Resisters Ya, thunk!?
AI COMPANIES DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT HUMANITY.
"Jon Stewart reacts to leaked information about how ICE is expanding and escalating its use of Palantir technology to terrorize people on a mass scale" This terrifying, ketamine fueled rant from Palantir's other megalomaniac should terrify us all.
Truth bombs on A.I.--look out oligarchs!
Jon Stewart Unpacks AI’s Dubious Promise of a "Better Future"
Listening to Coxson, who looks like he’s 15 years old tell us he’d like the world to vote is they prefer meaning in their lives or if they’d prefer a life of meaningless comfort was interesting. The dystopian part is that this tech weitdo thinks everyone wants to be a mindless idiot. He thinks the…
But starting on universal income now is not a good time. We need to let billionaires get a few hundred billions more each and *then* it'll be a good time.
universal moderate income free health care and education all manufacturing is fully automated For most people their only job is to reproduce and consume
Jon, please don’t subject us to 15 year olds who worked for 3 years and 4 months to tell is his views on life and meaning. Who still has OpenAI stock. Please. Embarrassing.
Mark Carney also supports self-regulation.
Meta’s Muse is terrifying. Second only to hollow-eyed Zuck himself.
When The Daily Show becomes terrifying, is when I get worried on a NEW level.. 👀
If anyone has an opportunity watch the whole episode. Hilarious but slightly scary during the interview.
I loathe these self-important techno asshats more and more every time I hear them talk.
This… is an extremely disturbing and sobering conversation, between Jon Stewart and young Jacob Coxon, who worked for both #OpenAI and #Anthropic and is more than a little freaked out about #AI❗️ Talking about the “utopia” of “universal high income” envisioned by the… youtu.be/lnLDjXy2kRA?...
…Silicon Valley #Broligarchs, and with a little prompting from Stewart, he calls it, “One big beautiful circle jerk”! And that’s one of the lighter moments. But honestly, it’s very much worth the 25 minutes of your time to listen! These are the conversations that… youtu.be/lnLDjXy2kRA?...
the Data Ai uses has been stollen from around the world & then is being sold back to Americans as super intelligence
AI is going to kill us but also string theory is bullshit and the rainforest is gay. This guy's a real winner, huh? futurism.com/artificial-i...
The gall of thinking the LHC money laundering and then working for Anthropic is almost pathological Dunning-Kruger effect!
"The rainforest is gay." —AI whistleblower prophet
Shocked (not) that Coxon is a « not all humans' lives matters » cult member (to put it politely).