The Batman Part II production paused as Matt Reeves steps away
Production on ‘The Batman 2’ has been paused Matt Reeves has stepped away for personal reasons It’s too soon to know if it will affect the release date (via Deadline)
This film may as well be cursed at this point lol
Damn dog are we ever getting this movie lol. Hope the best for Matt.
Skydance interface starting to happen i see
Well I hope he’s okay. Sending him good vibes.
The GTA 6 of Cinema, Ladies Gents and Enby's.
The Batman Part II is the new Half-Life 3.
Headline is misleading, he's stepping away *temporarily* to deal with a family issue
Legit thinking this movie is cursed at this point but I’ll still maintain taking your time with a big Batman movie maybe isn’t a bad thing
They made one genuinely excellent Capeshit film in over a decade and as punishment, we’re not getting a follow up
The batman 2 became the new cyberpunk 2077 😭
I need this movie to come out just so I never have to hear about it again.
It's cooked. Whole thing is cooked.
I'm sorry this is happening to Reeves and fans should act with some sensitivity because some of us have some notion about what this is, and if accurate, it's more important than a goddamn movie.
He or left because of the merger fuck I hate paramount. They're probably going to cancel it as a tax write off
I wish the best for matt and all but this movie ain't real dog
My live reaction to this news
Filming on ‘THE BATMAN: PART 2’ has been paused. Matt Reeves has had to step away from the film temporarily for personal reasons. (Source: Deadline)
Look I understand okay but it’s like every other day something is going on with this damn movie
I hope Matt’s okay 🙏🏻
Aw hope the director is ok!
Personal reasons? That doesn’t sound good. I hope he’s okay.
It’s time to consider moving on. The release is now almost 6 years removed from the last film. It’s outside the main DCU, and we don’t need two Batmans at once. I love Matt Reeves and his work, but it’s clear this project has become too bogged down to keep waiting.
Quick bring in Joss Whedon to finish it
Batman fans taking in 0.1% of the pain a Blade fan experiences daily
I do hope it's not something serious like the death of a loved one like what happened to Snyder. That's something no one should have to tackle while balancing filming a movie like this
i’ll never not find it crazy that my fiance and i went to see part 1 on our second date, and by the time part 2 comes out we’ll be married 😭
I hope he's okay but good god this film keeps taking hits.
It's over. We're never seeing the sequel. 🕊️🕊️🕊️
I better not see a single person complaining about this. I truly hope Reeves is ok and takes all the time he needs. Your superhero movie isn’t more important than this man’s wellbeing and mental health
James Gunn - do NOT let these delays affect when the #DCU Batman stuff can start anymore. You want em to release in separate years, I get it. But at this point we can't predict when this'll come out We gotta start prioritizing the big names, not just what "gets a script finished first" #Batman #DC
Dang. Like yeah no worries, do what you need to do Matt... but hope he's okay.
I just hope he and his family are ok
Oh Matt, take all the time you need to step away, hope you’re okay 🥺
'‘The Batman Part II’ Production Paused As Matt Reeves Steps Away For Personal Reasons' deadline.com/2026/10/the-...
a lot of people mad at guy ( rumored to be dealing with severe health problems) for not hurrying up and making comic book movie
First movie was the most overrated capeshit movie I've ever seen.
This is the eleventy thousandth Batman movie ever made I’m sure the fans will live
Hahaha this movie is never coming out
I'm ok with this. The first one was horrible.
Well… at least we have the first one.
Industry people keep implying that Reeves has been dealing with some seriously difficult issues behind the scenes the last few years. Hopefully people can keep that in mind before pulling out the torches and pitchforks over an overdue Batman movie.
"Blade should be such an easy movie to make, why is it taking so long?"
I hope he's okay, whatever he's going through.
By the time this movie comes out, Pattinson will absolutely be the right age for a Bruce that meets Damian
I don’t care it might be delayed. I just hope he and his family are okay.
Really hope everything gets better for him and his family. As much as I wanna see this movie, it isn’t more important than any of the artists’ well being.
Pensaba que era Joaquín Reyes.
Y'all better be normal about this!
This movie is never coming out, huh?
Chicos ni siquiera sé qué deciros ya