Spooky Season events and horror picks kick off for October
[ #WeeklyInspiration ] Week Fifty One 🧵 Spooky season is upon us and what better way to welcome it in but show off some especially spooky locations? Today we see some fun in explorer mode, as well as a Hyperborea exclusive spot! This Week: Myhkiyka Secehdanbnadat - The Tower of Babil
I did this during my Expedition series and I simply think I peaked here within the dungeon. #WeeklyInspiration // #au_ra // #gpose
Got a little introspective with this one, especially near the end. About myself, the state of Weekly Inspiration, a little on what the future holds. You may not do the series, that's ok! If you want to keep up with me, give it a read, I'd appreciate it 🥰
♪♪ So this is the world you left behind This is the guilt that consumes you ♪♪ #WeeklyInspiration #FF14 #FFXIV #FinalFantasy14 #アウラ #AuRa #Gpose