Bird of the Day, theme 'Blue Skies'
#BadWeather? @atlanticbirding.bsky.social's alt theme for #BirdOfTheDay. One of my favorite portraits of a Red-winged blackbird, showing a soft rain can be beautiful. #birds #photography #Rain #PNW
This is absolutely stunning. I love red wings, and I’ve never seen such a magnificent pic of one.
My favorite bird captured in such a gorgeous photo! Nice job!
Truly beautiful photo, thank you 💖
Ooooooh… ALL the wows! 😲
Posting for #BirdOfTheDay #BadWeather House finches in an ice storm.
Spectacular mix of elements in a great composition, Scarlett!
Pretty picture... But.. Too soon!! (Hoping to enjoy our Fall before winter and ice set in!!)
That’s a beautiful photo Scarlett ♥️
 That an amazing capture. ✨ Don’t let anything ruin your day ✨🤍❤️
🪶 Good Morning, Happy Monday Everyone! Today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme is: #BlueSkies; any bird against a blue sky Alt. is #BadWeather; any bird in inclement conditions - A Peregrine Falcon in flight - A Goldfinch in the rain #ECK #birdphotography #birdsofbluesky #naturephotography #BlueskyMonday
Roller from Tanzania #BirdofTheDay #BlueSkies
Brahminy Kite - Broome #BlueSkies #BirdoftheDay
Great idea AB. Special two photos to set us off. 👏
Lovely captures AB!👌 Hope you have a good day.
Great captures. Love the Goldfinch 😍
Lovely photos, AB! I love that goldfinch.
A northern hawk owl for #birdoftheday #blueskies 🪶
Thought of you when @phylogenomics.bsky.social posts his burrowing owl photos!! jonathaneisen.smugmug.com/Nature-Pics/...
I thought you were looking for flying fish. Not a flying fish.
Wow! Where’d you see this guy?? Amazing raptor! ❤️🪶
They are such great birds!
Great image! I have never seen one of these beauties. Thanks for posting.
it's pretty obvious why that was so named! I had no idea they existed until now.