Skip to content

Pokemon 30th fan collab and Poketober art projects underway

gamingOct 4, 2026481,001

Pokemon’s 30th anniversary has kicked off a wave of Kanto-focused collaborations and October art challenges, anchored by a Kanto 30th anniversary collab that credits more than 240 artists and musicians. Contributors are centering Gen 1 characters and moments, Misty and Wartortle show up in tribute pieces, Omastar appears in multiple color variants, and Manaphy gets a beach scene, while October prompts have sparked character-driven scenes such as Murkrow perched on a scarecrow watching Psyduck doze and Pumpkaboo’s sleepy ghostly vibe. Several artists mention last-minute contributions or fill-in work on classic trainer types like the FireRed/LeafGreen tuber kid, and some creators note sneak peeks of an upcoming collab video premiere. The burst of work leans into nostalgia for Kanto-era designs and playful reimagining of specific Pokémon personalities across prompt-driven days.

Poke Earth Collabs
@pokeearthcollab.bsky.social

The Kanto 30th anniversary collab is here! Thank you to all of our talented 240+ artists and musicians! Credits and high quality image in the replies! Stay tuned for the premiere of the video on our Youtube! No AI used. #Pokemon #pokemon30 #art

1925d ago
Quoting this
Radical Gator55

Did a quick lil Rhydon for dis collab

flame lord gator 🐊🔥44

i got to draw kangaskhan for this collab!! was a blast to be a part of and look at all these awesome drawings we did for kanto!!! #art #pokemon #kangaskhan

Skeleton Girl Green 💀39

So happy to finally share this! Everyone did AMAZING work!! I'm so so SO thrilled that I got to do Lapras, one of my favorite Pokemon ever! 💙💙💙💙

Poke Earth Collabs31

The collab video is out! Be sure to give it a watch, theres a lot of fun visuals and awesome original remixes! www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXh...

bh || COMMISSIONS OPEN30

Honoured to have contributed to this amazing collab with one of my Favourite Kanto Pokemon, Tentacruel Check out all the other artists who drew stuff for this collab!

Trevor Touchdown27

Heck yeah! I got to draw Giovanni :D This was a fun collab!

🌻 May Bee! 🌻24

Look guys, there I am again!! 🫵 Always such a pleasure to get to be part of a Poke Earth collab. This time I had the honour of drawing Flareon, aka the best eeveelution! Please check everyone else's work and give them some support! 🔥

Xin20

I'm genuinely so blessed to be able to participate in such a large project. I'm also just impressed with some of these, MY LORD- Anyway, I got to draw one of my favorites, Articuno!

Lime 🍋‍🟩19

I can finally share this!! #art #Pokemon #PokemonArt

yee-qi.bsky.social18

go check out Everyone Here!!! I got the chance to draw Fearow for this collab. I think the Bluesky Black Background works well with this one. #fanart #pkmnart #artistonbluesky #art #originalart