Taylor Swift surprises Dakota Johnson during SNL monologue
Spoilers for VERITY . . . . . . . I swear to God, there's a scene in the movie where Dakota Johnson is asked if she's okay and she answers, "I'm fine, this is just my face"
Not gonna lie I thought you were talking about the stupid Minecraft ball thing for a second.
I confess I have had this exact exchange many times
They actually released this as a clip. youtu.be/RM2sc-aQktg?...
Relatable. I have a tone problem, so I always sound sarcastic and insincere when I'm not trying to be. I give someone a compliment or say "good for you", and I have to be like: "No, really, good for you! Sorry, my voice just sounds sarcastic by nature."
My favorite part is when she hands Josh Hartnett the finished book and shows him the giant author photo on the back and goes "That's me!"
“I have resting bored face” I swear that was an intentional 4th wall break.
Turnstile brought hardcore back to ‘SNL’ for the first time since Fear’s infamous appearance 45 years ago, and Taylor Swift was there
And that’s a wrap on the #DakotaJohnson #Turnstile episode of #SNL! Thoughts? Comments? Is your dragon going to watch the whole time? Let us know and we’ll read your thoughts on the next episode of #SNLNerds!
One more thought: #SNL's version of Trump needs to be updated. JAJ still plays Trump as the sleazy used-car salesman from 2015. Today's Trump should be slower, foggier, sleepier. (And JAJ has never gotten the makeup right around the eyes.) And where's the hand bruise, the padded pants, etc?
Hello, fellow nerds. Every week my wife asks me, was any part of SNL funny? so I try to show her the sketches that either I liked or I think she will like. This week, I might just tell her there was no episode. I try to stay positive but this was a nothing burger it wasn’t even bad just boring ✌🏾❤️
Imagine if we tuned into the podcast and the guys really liked this episode. Nothing says “We have faith in the host” than bringing on Taylor Swift and having a seemingly infinite Weekend Update. I got one solid laugh from Mikey as Mitch McConnell. That was it. Weakest show in a while.
The GTA And Zelda bit was funny
Dakota seemed kind of lazy. Weak delivery on her lines. Could barely hear her two Turnstile introductions. (No energy.) She's a pampered nepo baby -- and it showed.
Dakota Johnson is very pretty but a flatliner. Not funny. Really rough #snl. I can skip next week cuz I'm not giving #shanegillis one second of my attention.