Blue Sky Art Show
Two minute exposure of clouds moving over Colpoy's Bay, Ontario shortly before sunrise for the #BlueSkyArtShow theme #3rdPlace #BrucePeninsula #BruceCounty #ECK #photography #TenMinutesFromHome #LongExposureProject
An amazing photo! Not just the fantastic cloud movement, but also the mirror calm water!
looks like a painting. nature is art.
What a stunning image ! 😍
Very nice photo, the clouds are awesome.
Very nice. I'm just curious. Was the actual image what you expected? Bless you for sharing.
I remember this one. I've always loved it! 😍
Today's #BlueskyArtShow theme is #3rdPlace. These stunning little fragile dapperlings are all vying for 1st place not 3rd. They are all beautiful. #photography #landscape #ECK #mushrooms #fungi #mycology #FungiFriends #biodiversity #ecology #nature
Lovely capture. What does the prompt #3rdplace mean -- what qualifies as 3rd place? tyia
Ha - they look so much like the (made up) "noori" mushrooms in the Korean show "Sold Out On You" 😄
This is very nice Michael. Have a great Saturday! ✌️🐝🐝🐝
Three dapperlings all vying for first is exactly right, and those delicate ribbed caps make it impossible to pick a winner. 💚
I wonder if I can eat those on my pizza mushrooms are my favorite topping
#abstractimpressionism #abstractart #watercolorart #art #blueskyartshow
I just found out I love abstract art. Beautiful!
I love how this feels like a place without ever needing to fully become one.
Eye-catching palette! And misty, shrouded mysteries all about. Plenty of classic Ehko detail to pique curiosity and assure viewer that this is not a normal scene. Most definitely an "other-where".
The woods are my Third Place. That spot I always go that isn't work or home. #BlueSkyArtShow theme is #3rdPlace all day Saturday. Link to the feed in comments. #photography #woods #forest #sunlight #autumn
Blue Sky Art Show Feed Any art. Any skill level. Use both tags to be included. Multiple posts welcome. bsky.app/profile/did:...
I considered this for my third place as well.
Going to the woods was solace a place to go to lean into for peace and recovery from distress. It is spiritual for me.
#BlueskyArtShow #3rdPlace My third place (maybe first now that I think about it) is to have my head in the fog. 😆 #ECK #Hiking #Photography #LandscapePhotography #WestCoastKin #ClassicMono
My head is permanently fogged, Alina, but not in such a picturesque way.
Love it. Love the fog!
For me, that's not a place. It's a constant state. Nice thought and image.
Love the fog here in this beautiful photo 🤍
Beautiful foggy scape Alina! 🩶