Ken Urker, partner of Gypsy Rose Blanchard, dies at 34
Gypsy Rose Blanchard’s fiancé, Ken Urker, has died at the age of 33, TMZ reports. He was found unresponsive on his birthday. The couple welcomed their daughter in 2024.
pop base messy as hell for leaving replies on for this 😭😭
I MEAN….we’re all thinking it.
Wait.. isn't she the one who killed her Mom or something..?
Gypsy’s case is so disturbing…. I doubt he died of natural causes
I’m sure people will be normal about this……… oh wait the replies are already accusing an abuse victim of murder.
I can see the comments now...
i know she didn’t do anything wrong tbh
The internet is going to be very normal about this
This can’t keep happening to her
her life is so crazy
i need someone to talk about gypsy rose’s baby daddy dying and also the insane unfathomable vanity fair erika kirk article ANYONEEEE PLS 😆
wait I haven't seen the vanity fair thing yet. I don't think I want to, but I also think I need to 😭
-dude the fucking photo shoot trying to make them look like some down to earth homegrown country family i DIED like bitch be incredibly serious 🤡 -they're keeping the death investigation open pending toxicology and i'm hellishly sus but i really hope she didn't kill him 💀
The photo shoot of her cosplaying as a lower income, just a poor little widow was a CHOICE! But he also shaded her so beautifully in the article too. Gypsy didn't kill her mother, she was in the bathroom and had Nicholas do it, so that would be more of her style, I think. But Gypsy just moved
I've been seeing the Ken stuff on socials.
Omg yessss I was trying to figure out where people were talking about these things on here lol Apparently Gypsy Rose notified TMZ herself?! and called him her fiancée even though they are estranged so his sister had a meltdown on a livestream over it?! Wild things are happening on the other sites.