Bird of the Day, theme 'Best Beaks'
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #BestBeaks. This black skimmer fed in the shallows of beautiful St. Marks National Wildlife Refuge. They are numerous now with many hundreds of them hanging out in Lighthouse Pond. #photography #wildlife #ECK #birds #BirdsInFlight #birdsky #birders #conservation
Stunning photo Michael 👏 That is a wonderful bird and image to share for the theme! ✨😊
This is a flamingo photographed at the Oceanographic Institute in Valencia Spain a few weeks ago:
This is a white-headed duck photographed at the Oceanographic Institute in Valencia Spain a few weeks ago:
Majestic! Happy October, Michael! Go Brewers!
That reflection is awesome 😍
They really do have the most unique beaks!
Hornbill in Kenya fits the...bill. Should see a few of these guys/gals today! #BirdOfTheDay #BestBeaks #YellowElements 📷🌿🪶
🤣 Cool shot. Love the insect that's about to become lunch.
I can definitely see Zazu in this bird.
Stunning photo Heather.... so much to love about this one. Thanks for sharing 👏✨
Really nice capture, HLK! I hope you see some.
That definitely fits the theme! I wonder if it beaked the insect's curiosity... I'll be here all week folks. Don't forget to tip your server.
What a great shot 📸. I saw them in Kenya as well.
Today’s theme by Helen for #BirdOfTheDay is #BestBeaks. So here is what I consider one of the most striking and colourful beaks in the bird world that I’ve captured, the Toucan #birds #thegardenjungle #wildlifephotography #birdwatching #shropshire #UKwildlife #birdphotography #canon #photography
here’s one I hand-fed at a restaurant about 200mts below my house in NW Costa Rica
"That's not a beak. THIS is a beak!" Great shot.
Now that is a fantastic beak! Great shot GJ 👏😊
Beautiful shot of a spectacular beak!
Great close up capture TGJ.