Celebrity Traitors season 2, Richard E. Grant admits he's a traitor
Wow, massive start for #CelebrityTraitors. Season 2 premiere was watched by 8.9m viewers on the BBC, nearly 3m up from last year. A record season premiere rating for the show.
Already the most watched live tv event of anything this year (excluding sports)
And yet my group chat that wangs on about social cohesion and media consumption isn’t watching it?? Frankly do you believe in society if you reject mass television events.
This took far too long, but I don't care. Incredible numbers. #celebritytraitors
Telly we all watch is a good thing, imo.
The thought of 8.9 million people seeing me out myself as a traitor in the first five minutes of the game keeps me awake at night
Can't watch Celebrity Traitors until the other half gets in past 11pm. I will be numerous glasses of wine down. I expect my reactions will be extravagant.
Oh god it’s on tonight isn’t it. I won’t be able to watch until Monday. Avoiding spoilers will be difficult.
Fortunately we will all be asleep so will miss your pithy posts
Cannot wait. When, at some point, we need to get out the hot tub, we have last night's to watch first.
That's past my bed time!
I flatly refuse to believe you could *ever* be extravagant
If I am not in bed by midnight I am going home.......