White Sox sweep Astros, win first playoff series since 2005
Acceptable World Series Title Winners: 1. Padres 2. Brewers 3. Rays 4. Guardians 5. White Sox 6. Braves 7. Dodgers [large gap] [chasm] [black hole] [endless gaping maw] 8. no one
Padres? The team whose star got suspended for PEDs and whose other "star" does interviews in Let's Go Brandon tees? Nah
Whoever is most likely to turn down an invitation to visit the White House.
I feel like you forgot someone…
The White Sox are not last! WOOO!
I want to see if the Pope does anything if the White Sox win.
Braves could be higher without the chop and should be below the Dodgers as long as they keep it
Dad sending emotional and fired up texts about the Sox have been the best part of the 2026 baseball season. First is from after the postseason clinch. Second is from tonight. Vintage Pops 😂
Another reminder that it’s all relative, right? The Dodgers have been to the post more years consecutively (14, w/ 13 division titles) than the White Sox have been in their entire history (12). Some seemingly insignificant wins/accomplishments mean a helluva lot to a helluva lot.
stephen, I’m so excited!!! we are not used to…what do you call this feeling? hope?
Pulling for them in the AL so we can get more Murakami celebration interviews
We are with you and your father, Stephen. On to Cleveland!
I love everything about this.
best MLB postseason outcomes for narrative, storytelling, and avoidance of rewarding evil imo: - padres - brewers - white sox - guardians hate the rest of them for various reasons so fuck em
the most important thing is that the d*dgers must be humiliated. who will have the courage?
Pope gonna keep pullin’ them strings…
I’m pushing all my chips into the middle of the table for the White Sox even if they probably are this year’s Just Happy To Be There team