Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Portugal training camp
Cristiano Ronaldo announces he has left the Portugal national team camp: “In time, I will tell all the Portuguese the truth about the reasons that motivated me to leave the national team, to which I always devoted myself.”
Oh dear. Someone told him he was too old didn’t they.
Unless the answer is "to go to prison for rape" who gives a shit what this heinous cunt says
Finally met his match with Jesus.
In time the truth will be revealed... www.spiegel.de/internationa...
Is it because he's a rapist?
Oh shit Portugal might be decent again
he should leave the earth next
I got $27.50 on “new SA charges boutta hit the news”
they want that contract with… ?
They kept forcing them to stream Life of a Showgirl and he had ENOUGH
Can he also leave Fatal Fury: City of The Wolves, too?
Is it to do with the fact you’re fucking shite?
Definitely been told he's too old and now he's flouncing off.
He must've felt left out of the conversation with all the other rapists in the news lately
Lol this is gonna get so messy because clearly the entire Portuguese team H A T E D him
Cristiano Ronaldo quits Portugal camp and promises ‘truth’ after reports of rift with coach
The truth he needs to accept is that he is old, barely moves, is a detriment to the team when he’s on the pitch, and needs to make way so Portugal can develop younger talent. He, being Ronaldo, will accept none of that. Maybe Jordan Peterson can give him some counselling sessions.
Ronaldo: "I should have retired a decade ago. What the fuck am I doing? That's the truth."
If this is the end for CR7 then all rivalries aside I doubt it's what any true football fan will have wanted to see. They'd have wanted it to end with him crying like a baby on the pitch after skying a crucial penalty in an important shootout.
The first Portugese manager in 5 years has finally asked "why tf are we playing this washed out prick?"
The truth is I can't run any more and find it hard to get in position and no longer help the team out elsewhere, and it's not in me to make a dignified exit.
Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear over the "WAH, WAH, WAHS"
Is the truth that you’re a long way past it and only carrying on in the hope of scoring 1000 goals?
Well, Portugal's newly implemented 'No rapists' policy seems to be working.
A tal mentalidade à Ronaldo
Weh weh weh weh wehhhhh
I think we all know the truth. And it won’t be the same as his version. #Ronaldo
noooo he's so good you should definitely keep playing him