Kristi Noem files for divorce from Bryon Noem
It's official: Kristi Noem has filed for divorce from Bryon Noem.
Well at least she didn’t take him out to the gravel pit.
Bet he’s deflated to hear this.
Much like Kristi Noem I don't have a dog in this fight.
Haha. She’s really trying to frame this as “he was a cross dresser”? Bitch murdered dogs and took her very-public manwhore all over the world on taxpayer-funded trips, but yeah, *he’s* the problem. I hope he takes her to the cleaners.
Hopefully Bryon gets custody of the animals
Eh. He was such a boob.
Imaging having the letters B, R, Y, O and N in your first name, but it’s not Byron. It’s fucking Bryon. Jesus Christ.
Now that we’re abreast of the situation…
oh. Is she also going to prison?
The fairy tale is over.
Odd to me that Lewondowski is barely mentioned in this piece (basically a footnote at the end).
I bet Kristi goan miss Byron's tig ol' biddies tho
I’m shocked. So shocked. It’s shocking. 🫢
Sorry to burst his bubbles
I'm having chicken soup for dinner
Ah gee. That’s too bad. And they seemed like such a happy couple. 😂