Avengers: Endgame Encore adds four new scenes, one IMAX exclusive
warning: do not go to the cinema and spend your hard earned money on the new avengers endgame screenings because you will have to watch avengers endgame for three hours
I just got the leaks, and holy shit
Is Endgame finally accepted as a shit film? When I first saw it in theaters I felt alone in thinking it sucked ass because I was the only one not clapping or cheering every few minutes.
cosmic princess kaguya is only two hours twenty and if you choose to see it instead, you don't have to watch avengers endgame at all make the wise decision 👍
no one talks about this movie the way they talk about rise of skywalker, and i guess it's not as funny-bad as that movie, but holy shit it sucked so much
Even worse, it'll be longer than the last time you watched it
Not if I sleep through it like I did the first time
"Forgotten Island is bombing! The re-release of Avengers Endgame is to blame! It's Marvel's fault!" Okay, did the Russo brothers and Kevin Feige pick the release date for Forgotten Island? Did they give Forgotten Island shit marketing? Except they don't run DreamWorks, do they?
If you're going to blame someone for Forgotten Island bombing, blame DreamWorks. They picked the dates and decide which gets a big marketing push. In fact, do not be surprised Shrek 5 gets the big royal treatment from DreamWorks than Forgotten Island.
Film nerds really can't let go of their MCU hate boner. It's pathetic and I'm convinced that they're more obsessed with it than the fans are. And they have no idea how the film industry works.
Okay, that's ridiculous. It didn't help, but that's probably the least contributing factor. It's not like they picked that date just to screw with Dreamworks.
Avengers: Endgame and Doomsday directors Joe and Anthony Russo wanted to show Steve Rogers' journey to replace the Infinity Stones "for a long time." https://bit.ly/47sG9l2
This is like the era on Twitter where JK Rowling would just randomly retcon plot points for likes
I dunno about this strategy of sending the Russo brothers out to do press that makes people want to see Doomsday *less* …
They could’ve made that a special 5 episode series.
Avengers: Endgame Encore Viewers Shocked To Find Out One Scene Teasing Doomsday Was Exclusive To IMAX https://kotaku.com/avengers-endgame-encore-viewers-shocked-to-find-out-one-scene-teasing-doomsday-was-exclusive-to-imax-2000738063
'Spider-Man: Brand New Day' May Be Re-Released With New Footage
I can't imagine a faster way to tank new movies released in theaters. "I'll wait til it is on streaming with all the added scenes." Will become the standard response. This is an epically bad idea.
We are close to the DLC to see the true ending in the movie world
I still haven't gotten to see it yet and I'm against this shit
Damn, we're doing Collector's Editions of movies now??
Remember when they used to use deleted scenes and bloopers as a way to get you to buy the DVD??