No Kings plans nationwide Day of Action for Oct. 17
NEWS: More than TWO THOUSAND events have been registered so far with No Kings: Vote Early, making it the largest early vote mobilization in history. It's not too late to get your town on the map - submit today: www.nokings.org
I think one huge event in D.C that continues nightly until the election would be much more effective. It recently worked in Hungary to overthrow Orban. I’ve shown up to every No Kings event but to no effect.
We have two bag pipers for our march down to the ballot drop boxes. Early voting to the stirring sounds of the pipes!!!
Can’t wait we will be to our local NO KINGS!!!!!
You may have addressed this, but I live in Ohio where early voting isn't available on that day (yet I see dots in Ohio) - what was the guidance for states that don't have early voting available?
Friends, I’m asking you to give up a couple hours to save our democracy. On Saturday, October 17, the No Kings movement will hold its fourth nationwide mobilization, but this one is different. The
last protest drew an estimated eight million people to more than 3,300 events, one of the largest days of protest in American history. But this day will be focused on action. No Kings 4 is built around voting early AND getting other people out to vote and/or register. All the rallies are
We’ll be watching from Canada, praying and cheering our American neighbours on. Do whatever it takes to save your democracy, as if your life depends on it, because it does.
Beware counter protesters out to stir up violence this close to the election.
Every No Kings, I put up a big poster in my shop window here in Italy. Then they go up on the wall. I have one for every No Kings so far, plus several protests. It isn’t much, but I’ve managed to convince my entire town (his clear insanity helped of course) that he and the regime are psychopaths
From the UK, wishing you all the best. Your dedication is impressive.
I’m going as a unicorn this time
Stopping the fascists from sabotaging the midterms is what the next No Kings is all about. On October 17, we need millions of people in the streets putting the regime on notice that We The People won’t accept any of Trump’s bullshit: www.nokings.org?SQF_SOURCE=i...
I’m confused about 10/17. Will there be any protest or are we all going to try to help register people to vote? I’ve only seen generalities and I have no idea what exactly to do. Thanks.
Mass protest matters most when it leaves behind local turnout infrastructure: volunteers who can keep voters informed, help them navigate deadlines, and show up against intimidation all the way to Election Day.