UK diesel hits record high as global fuel costs climb
Fuck me, how are people getting places, just clocked the fuel prices at our local garage, £2.01.9?? I dont know how marv is going to afford to see MM
This is the thing about the cost of living. It has to fucking stop somewhere.
Currently cruising toward €2.50 in the Netherlands. Somehow there's still dickheads who sit in their car with the engine running.
I paid £1.98 at the weekend for unleaded. Bit a jaw dropping moment.
If we didn't both have EVs we'd be spending so much money. Becky's £15 a week charging at home would be £200 or more in diesel.
I think I was lucky to go EV at the right time. Especially with my work travel expenses. Every time I go out, I’m advantaged.
Properly insane isn’t it?! And where are the MSM pointing the finger at who’s to blame?!