Spooky Season ramps up as creators and shops launch Halloween content
“…and whatever walked there, walked alone.” Spooky season reading is underway.
I never read the book; cool to see that the show quotes it directly!
I will never forgive Mike Flannagan for changing that last line.
Shirley Jackson, one of the greatest to ever do it.
Frick YES. Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House is EXCELLENT, and highly recommended reading :D Even if the show/movie wasn't your thing, the book is delightful.
Yup, time for that rewatch I’ve been meaning to do.
🎃 HALLOWEEN PRE-ORDER 🎃 I was planning my BFC outfits and just HAD to share! Our Halloween set, including a matching onesie + denim shortalls, is now up for preorder! 🧡🍬 Perfect for a little spooky-season mischief. Grab yours before Halloween sneaks up! 🦇✨
Preorders need to be placed by this Saturday to ensure your outfit arrives before the spooky festivities begin! 🧡 Make sure to tag your friends and let them know!
Oooo Orange Shortalls are cool! 👀
ORANGE SHORTALLS I NEED 👀🔥
I cant resist these! Just ordered a set of each :3 I'm excited to show em off!
Those are VERY cute outfits 👀