New Jeremy Strong clip from The Social Reckoning
Jeremy Strong: BEHOLD THE MIME BEHOLD COMMEDIA DELL’ARTE BEHOLD THE LOVERS INNAMORATI BEHOLD THUS SPOKE ZARATHUSTRA
If Strong goes full whiteface I'll actually see this movie in theaters
How is that actually LESS dorky than the actual footage of Zuckerberg?
His one fear: Ghostface Killah
I can understand why this scene was cut from the movie TBH.
This movie is gonna zuck.
New clip of Jeremy Strong as Mark Zuckerberg in ‘THE SOCIAL RECKONING’. In theaters October 9. #TheSocialReckoning #JeremyStrong
Remember the good old days when we had respect for Bill Burr?
lol they released this? On purpose?
That looked awful AND the captions are wrong
I mean…that’s how Zuck talks…
How much money will it take to get Aaron Sorkin to just stop?
That sure is how real people talk...
Good lord. This....this doesn't look good.
The attempt to Aaron Sorkin-ize the Broligarchy is genuinely fucking grim.
oh this is gonna be a beautiful fucking disaster. Letting Sorkin write and direct is a great way to set large amounts of cash aflame.
I feel like Aaron Sorkin peaked when he wrote the ridiculous scene in "Malice" where Alec Baldwin declared himself to be God, and ever since, he's written worse and worse versions of it, to greater and greater levels of acclaim.
I just want to say that when we went to go see Resident Evil they played a trailer for this beforehand. They pitched it for a horror crowd. Fantastic
I have no interest in any movie that features this bald asshole shrieking.
oh damn this wasn't on my radar but it looks Cats bad
is that supposed to be zuckerberg
Great call getting the actor best known for playing the biggest loser character in prestige television to play Mark Zuckerberg.
Giving these lines to Bill Burr is just diabolical