Steven Borden hospitalized after injury at AEW All Out
Update on Steven Borden: He is conscious and responsive, and has just arrived at a nearby hospital for evaluation. The doctor has just arrived in the room to check him out, and his family is there too. Good news that he is conscious and responsive. All the best for Steve Borden. ❤️ #AEWALLOUT
I've been completely taken out since that happened, I'm so glad to know he's okay. And now I won't feel weird watching a show while constantly looking for updates and wondering if he's going to be alright. Great news that he's conscious and talking.
Update 3: During the All Out Media scrum last night, Tony Khan said that Steven’s CT scan looked good and that he will likely be discharged today.
I feel like the ref and Doc Sampson were on top of everything and really quickly made the right call.
I gotta say being there, Bryce was on top of it. He immediately checked on him and got the doc in there right away
This is good to hear.
Using the Steven Borden injury as a pawn for your tribalist narrative is exactly why you get zero bitches. #AEWAllOut
He was playing NCAA football and it could've happened there, he also drives so it could've happened there. It's almost like head trauma injuries can happen anywhere at anytime. Tribalistic chuds will never figure that out.
That could happen to veterans or rookies in any company. And much worse has sadly happened. So there really is no fan of any company that can use this as a Tribal flag.
This ☝️. Worry about Steve first when he's all good then talk about what happened.
This is one of many reasons I don't use that awful website.
Who’s gonna say the most offensive stupid shit about Steven Borden and why is Raj Giri gonna say it?
It's going to start with a reasonable point about how he shouldn't have been allowed to do that spot in his 36th match/3rd televised match and quickly turn into something much more fucked up
Well AirGold is already AEW attacking on this and he's also attacking Dani Luna because she's not Kairi. AirGold is just a really sad person.
Either him or Julian Weeks, Alfred Konuwa, JDfromNY, WrestleTalk, NoDQ, or Steve Carrier
It's a gaurantee. Also, Bischoff as well.