Blue Sky Art Show, theme 'Lights'
#BlueskyArtShow #Lights Light exhibit at Sensorio in Paso Robles, California. The hills are covered with thousands of solar-powered lights that shift in colors. sensoriopaso.com #ECK #PasoRobles #WestCoastKin #Sensorio #LightExhibition
What is that doing to the insects and wildlife? Probably no one knows.......
It reminds me of the photos that I’ve seen of fields of Tulips. Very pretty!
Paso Robles is a beautiful town. I’ve been there. Spent some time with the good people.
I walked through the exhibit on a warm Summer evening the year that it opened. It's quite the experience.
Nice! Must have been quite the sight
Delightful - a much needed Tonic in these troubled times x
#BlueSkyArtShow #lights #sunsets #silhouette #photography #ECK #EastCoastKin #capecod
This is stunning Jason ✨️ have a fine weekend ✨️
Amazing capture, Jason! Very dramatic colors.
So vibrant 😍 have a wonderful weekend ☀️
Stunning! 🤍 A work of art. Have a fabulous weekend, Jason.
Beautiful, Jason! Happy Saturday! 🩷❤️
Good morning Jason ☕️😎 Beautiful picture Hope you have a wonderful day
I’m going to a dark place, in case anybody needs any dark place items. 👀 #BlueSkyArtShow #lights #sky #Stunday
I hope that means you’re just developing film 🎞️ 😀 This photograph is exquisite! 🖤💙
Oh, what an amazing, dark place 💜💜
We all need a dark place like this, Aleesia. Stunning. ✨💙
I’m familiar with that place… I’m good 🥺 This is beautiful, Aleesia 🤍
I am here to share the light when you wake
Stunning photo!!! Happy Saturday, Aleesia 🤗💚