Bari Weiss CNN takeover in jeopardy as Paramount cools on her
Network solidarity against Trump's attack on the 1st Amendment lasted less than one week. Pathetic. On the bright side for CNN, moving forward Bari Weiss can make changes to ensure there is no more friction with the White House. Support independent media. demdock.com/4w6emld
Jesus. The IS pathetic. Silly, me. I had honestly hoped that AT LAST our journalists had discovered who they really were: journalists, not stenographers. This almost makes me detest them more because it only shows how damn performative it all was.
I won’t be watching them. Life is too short to waste time on liars and their lies.
The corporate cowardice is stunning.
Every time I think people are tired of him and have had enough. They bend the knee.
We need independent journalism so much now. The mainstream sources just have no self respect and seem to have forgotten the core tenets of "journalism" itself.
Pathetic as usual. They deserve everything they get. I prefer independent news sources anyway.
Bari Weiss just adores Peter Thiel and is thinking about adopting his motto, that freedom and democracy cannot be reconciled, as the new theme of CBS News. www.thedailybeast.com/maga-curious...
Society is marching towards disaster. These people have the money & power to control every government in every country. However, if the rest of us decided to unite to bring them down, there’s nothing they could do to stop us.
On one interpretation of "freedom" - www.bostonreview.net/articles/jef...
They worship evil and depravity.
I guess she likes his take that AI is Jesus Christ.
Peter Thiel buys people OTC. Weiss, Vance and others may adore his views but they love his money even more.
She's even worse than we thought.
I love this for her. "Paramount boss David Ellison has reportedly cooled on CBS News editor-in-chief Bari Weiss after her '60 Minutes' debacle, throwing her CNN takeover into doubt." www.rawstory.com/bari-weiss-2...
Maybe she was a useful idiot after all. Not days after they got the green light on their merger he's "cooled" on her.
gee only now they’re beginning to sour on her?!
Oh well. Sucks to be her. 🤷♀️
Maybe, just maybe she can stop failing upward.
Ellison knows wrecking CNN will cost him plenty of real money + political capital. He gutted CBS as a tribute to Trump and to advance his own political agenda. CNN is a different story. I bet he appoints someone who'll implement his agenda without Weiss' Dunning-Kruger scorched earth chaos.
Bari Weiss's CNN takeover in jeopardy as Paramount sours on her: expert #RawStory
I WON'T watch SeeBS until Colbert comes back....& I hope he tells them to stick it, if they do!
It always boils down to ratings. Ratings = money.
#CONVICTEDFelons #Rape #Rapist #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #Epstein #Trump #EpsteinTrump #BariWEISS Knew