Abbey Road marks 57th anniversary
The Beatles released “Abbey Road” on this day in 1969. It has the distinction of being the last album the band recorded together. To date, it has sold over 35 million copies worldwide. Thoughts? Favourite tracks? #TheBeatles
Come Together Something Here Comes the Sun
Such an incredible album. My favorites are "Come Together," "Something," "Here Comes the Sun," and "I Want You (She's So Heavy)." That last one has such a dark, hypnotic feel to it that I absolutely love. 🎶🔥
Something is such a beautiful song Here Comes The Sun is a singalong song Carry That Weight encourages audience participation.
Something Here Comes The Sun Golden Slumbers/ Carry That Weight/ The End
A really good final album. Favorite songs are, come together, something, oh! Darling, octopus garden, I want you (she’s so heavy), here comes the sun, you never give me my money, she came in through the bathroom window, golden slumbers, carry the weight and the end
This is one of the few perfect albums for me. An all-time classic (5/5). Pilgrimage made and obligatory walk across the crossing completed. I bought an alternative cover a few years ago, released for charity to celebrate it's 50th anniversary by Volkswagen Sweden, with the Beetle parked correctly.