Mid‑Autumn Festival celebrated with mooncakes and lanterns
✨🌕🥮 Happy Mid Autumn Festival
Diana this is sooo pretty, oh my god!! The patterns in the fox are so beautiful and almost remind me of very ornate kimonos!
Blessed be the passing of Mabon and may Samhain come in peace.
I am astonished ! The leaves are top notch choice too ! 🍂
Lovely fox 🦊 awesome art!
🌕 中秋節快樂 ⸺ 「 #gpose · #elezen · #elezenhours · #eorzeaphotos · #鐵雀 · #鐵雀friends 」 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, everyone. Keep your friends and family (blood or found) in your heart, so your heart may be full as the moon.
I'll keep saying it again and again: what you create and share is always so beautiful, and you have a wonderful way of framing scenes and people. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival 🧡
中秋节快乐!! WOW this picture is beautiful!! The composition is amazing, and everyone looks so good!!
this is so nice, absolutely loving the mood
WAHHH THIS IS SO GORGEOUS!! I love the atmosphere in this gpose so so much, it's so cozy 🥺💕 Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!! 🫶