Forgotten Island opens, early viewers praise DreamWorks' original film
"Forgotten Island" is opening this weekend and unfortunately does not seem to be tracking very well financially, but going up against "Avengers Endgame: Encore" does feel a little like, "It's Malibu Stacey but she's got a new hat!"
It really sucks that people are falling for the new hat instead of watching something new and refreshing. I mean, how many times do we get people online crying about wanting new stuff but they failed to show up for them.
The marketing absolutely failed this movie. Not to mention this week has not just Avengers but also Primetime, Resident Evil, and that Brad Pitt dog movie. It is the ONLY animated family film this week & WOM/reviews is great thus far. But it'll need to be super leggy like "Elemental" to survive.
I’m going to see it with my son tomorrow, we’ve been hyped since we saw the trailer a few months back 💙
Dear god Forgotten Island is fucking wild LOL Furries and kinky folk about to loose their MINDS watching this haha Super fun movie to see with your pals! Some unreal animation too!
Ohohohoh. Well that's good to know X3
It's definitely one I want to watch
Sitting through the credits right now, yeah, the film was AWESOME 💚💚
I mean, @doryuuz.bsky.social is practically on the poster art. <3
Probably gonna watch on Saturday
Yeah it looks pretty good, so I'm going to watch it in theaters along with Wildwood and Clayface next month
Get thee to the theater to see Forgotten Island this weekend OR ELSE 🫵🫵🫵 I never wanna hear about people wanting original animation agaiiiin
Just saw a matinee yesterday and I LOVED IT. I've been hyping this movie up as much as I can on socials.
I do plan on seeing it in theaters, but this weekend and next is booked with Beyond Fest. Forgotten Island looks beautiful.
I will be tootin and honkin my megaphone about this all weekend!!!! 💥📣
Real homies are gonna watch Forgotten Island this weekend This weekend EVERYONE is Filipino
I'm watching this and THEN I'M FLYING TO THE PHILIPPINES Something something birthright
Gonna try and hit a matinee on Sunday 🙏
Packing my lumpia and ube snacks into the theatre. 🫡
Wife and I are going this weekend with the BIL lol