Taylor Swift releases The Life of a Showgirl: The Encore
this is a cry for help. from taylor swift, from the audience, from me 🫠 free me from this neverending hell!!!! defector.com/taylor-swift...
When I was on the radio this AM, I tried to say just this, but in far less coherent terms. Taylor Swift is one of the most talented songwriters and pop stars alive and the Showgirl era is her at her laziest and most self-indulgent. It's infuriating she sells this album as her "best" pop.
Ok yeah I also was thinking about how much better Olivia Rodrigo’s album was while I was listening to the new Taylor songs
taylor swift is so relatable because i also think wait for me from hadestown is a banger
she has fully sued people for less lmao (don’t come for me im not a hater but i am a recovering theatre kid)
I already let you make my feed think I like sports, don't you dare be funny about Swift and make it start showing me the number one thing I've tried to mute on this platform