Taylor Swift to premiere 'Patient Zero' video at the VMAs, Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell star
Teaser for the “Patient Zero” music video, starring Taylor Swift, Colin Farrell, and Dakota Johnson!
also giving yoyok.. like they're the same person but older wiser tay is helping guide herself through a bad younger time
I forgot how beautiful Colin Ferrel is and every time I watch this I realize I would fall for whatever he toxic bullshit he’s going to do in this video.
patient zero’s music video comes out 9/27. in 2025 she was at selena’s wedding. in 2024 she was at her cousin’s wedding. two weddings and a funeral? (idk if it’s relevant i’ve never seen it lol) but also, in 2013 it was when she was cast in The Giver.
At first I thought you were referencing the 90s movie “Four Weddings and a Funeral” (which Margaret Qualleys mom starred in!!!) … but upon doing a lil googling I found this 2012 Korean film “Two Weddings and a Funeral” which is uhhhh—
In the Giver her part was supposed to ‘receiver of memory’ but she couldn’t handle the heavy emotional weight of so much harm in the world so she ran away. Because she was therefore a “rule breaker” she was “released to elsewhere” but that actually meant death by lethal injection
You ain’t gotta tell me; that’s just in my nature, so take it as a taker, BABY, I’M A GIVER!!!
The Patient Zero music video featuring Dakota Johnson and Colin Farrell will premiere at the MTV VMAs on Sunday, September 27. The cinematography was led by Emmanuel Lubezki, who did “Birdman” and “Sleepy Hollow.”
AT THE VMAS. TAYLOR ALISON.
Taylor Swift has posted the teaser on her Instagram feed and story with the caption “This Sunday. @vmas.”
HELLO?????? This is essentially a ✨film✨? Funeral vibes & b&w. Let’s gooo. I have so many thoughts
Do the strings sound like Hadestown? "Wait for me, I'm comin' too"🎵
ela lançando esse clipe com a dakota e o colin no mes da visibilidade bi ela não é inocente
DANG IT I almost said something the other day about Phantom of the Opera and Taylors current work, and I forgot. the roses and the snowy grave in Patient Zero are 1000000% a Phantom of the Opera reference please note the ring! given by the Phantom who represented her career, not her true love