Steel Ball Run anime opening released
New STEEL BALL RUN opening! “SPIN” by Kroi is the official OP theme for JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: STEEL BALL RUN. The creditless opening premieres Sept. 24, ahead of the 2nd STAGE on Sept. 25. #JoJo #SteelBallRun #GeekRealmHub
SPINNING SPINNING ITSUMO TO KAWARINAI MY BRAIN KŌYŌ DE KAKIMIDASHITE OROKASA TO ODOTTE SPINNING SPINNING ITSUMO TO KAWARANAI HAIKEI KORE MO ZENBU NOMIKONDE NATTOKU SHITEITAI NO SA
FUCK IT’SO FUCKING GOOD AHHHHH JHH H H H H H H H H H H
INJECT IT INTO MY VEINS PRONTO
I always feel kind of conflicted because people overhype Steel Ball Run and make it sound like the second coming of Jesus, but I kinda actually do think it's that good. Like I'm annoyed how much people put it on a pedestal but I can't deny that it's an incredible adventure story by every metric.
ITS SO PEAK 😭😭😭😭 I NEED THAT SONG TOO
Holy FUCK the Steel Ball Run opening animation is god tier I am already repeatedly watching it in slow motion to catch all the little references snuck in there and crying while I do so
also it’s been up for an hour and nobody tagged me yet on any platform? What is WRONG with y’all, everyone is slipping when I had to find out myself from YouTube recs
Me when i saw the roulette wheel
Saw the tennis net and it knocked the wind out of my lungs
Imagine how it must feel to be a Jojo fan before 2012, where the lasting international legacy for years prior was HFTF and Dio's WRYYYYYY/road roller special, now seeing us hit an adaptation of Steel Ball Run that has everyone losing their fuckin mind
i used to dream for times like this man... back in the "duwang scans are the only available scans of the last half of part 4" and "bad tl/scans of part 5" times...
It's been a mixed bag but all around I am over the moon that the series has skyrocketed over here.
I was watching part 1 and finally getting halfway through part 7 thinking that I might genuinely die before I ever see SBR animated