Influencer Clavicular charged with raping a 17‑year‑old
I had never heard of this dude Clavicular until about a week ago, when I saw him getting dragged for that bad nose job on social media. Seemed like a joke to me. But now this… 😳
I wish they would stop making stupid people famous
AssholeMaxxing. That ppl legit follow these idiots and want to emulate them is the canary in the coal mine. Humans are cooked as a species. We’ve poisoned ourselves with scented drier sheets into oblivion🤦♂️
I never heard of him until today, with the rape charges. What a loser.
I am starting to think that my new handle on social media will be femur. I know words. I know all the best words.
He overdosed back in early April after warning his viewers that popping pills like he does to looksmaxx could be dangerous since they're not him.
Sounds like he’d be the perfect for the Trump cabinet or Republican Party nominee
If true, the rape allegations against Braden Peters - better known as Clavicular - represent another instance in which a manosphere figure’s callous online disregard for women has played out in real life to criminal effect.
Good stuff, Howie, get this out there right as Clavicular is arrested for rape
I was surprised Gavin Newsom didn't announce him as a podcast guest last night
Famously germaphobic man doesn’t realize he’s speaking with a pile of trash.
Howie is brain damaged from those runner gloves he pulled over his head
Bobby's World should have ended with the whole family doing the honorable thing
I've never understood how or why Howie has had a career in comedy
I miss when Howie Mandel was just Gizmo from Gremlins