Meta blocks Barcelona theatre ads for Virginia Woolf play
it melts my brain that Meta is blocking ads that even engage with feminism while allowing AI slop of children getting horribly beaten futurism.com/artificial-i...
Between this and the AI CP on X, I sometimes can’t help but feel like the end goal is not disimilar to the caged monkeys watching violent content on TV at the beginning of 28 Days Later
for everyone keeping score, you can promote genocide on facebook but mark zuckerberg draws the line at feminism
““any mention of civil rights, feminism or social reform [topics that are central to Woolf’s work] are usually classified as ‘social topics’ by our automatic system” and are filtered out.” www.theguardian.com/technology/2...
And the Irish government does their bidding unquestioningly ...
Måske Christiansborgpolitikerne lige skulle tænke på at Facebook (og Silicon Valley-milliardærerne i det hele taget) også kunne være et problem for voksne
They're afraid of Virginia Woolf.
Facebook & Instagram have banned ads for a Virginia Woolf play in Spain because they mention "social topics" like civil rights and feminism. 😠
And I still don't understand theatre ppl that believe IG is innocent platform
Obviously, no one should be on X. But I feel the same about Meta/Instagram. I'd add Twitch/Audible/Kindle, but those sites/apps still allow the discussion of "social topics" so I'm less ready to bolt, but I stopped subscribing to Audible and Twitch, so there's that.
Meta bans ads for Virginia Woolf play in Spain because they relate to feminism | Meta | The Guardian share.google/Q1Sd67WjvJfx...
Depuis des décennies, des organismes publics, des associations, organisent leur communication via un réseau social contrôlé par un milliardaire (qui maintenant courtise le pouvoir trumpien) et qui (très largement) impose aux lecteurs de s'inscrire. Un site Web mode 1995 n'aurait pas ce problème
Les annonces d’une pièce sur Virginia Woolf censurées par Meta. La bêtise de l’algorithme (qui va toujours dans le sens réac)