Lufia I & II: The Sinistrals Saga announced for PS5, Switch 2, Switch and PC
🔥 Announcing Lufia 1 and 2 the Sinistrals Saga 🔥 Two classic JRPGs from the golden age of the SNES return to modern platforms in one wonderous collection 🥳 🎉 Coming soon to modern platforms! From @Taito Wishlist today! 😍 Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/4027620/...
I AM SO HAPPY!! 😭💜
Seriously?!!??!! I'm excited for Terranigma and semi-jokingly responded to that announcement post that it looks like the perfect re-release and that I would love for you to do Lufia 2 someday. This is real?! I'm so happy!!!
The fact that Arty's name wasn't even standardized suggests this is another lazy rom dump cash grab. I love all my JRPGs to death (even Lufia 1, despite itself) but you could at least remaster the things.
!!! @sinrevi.bsky.social !!! IT'S HAPPENING
Would love to see a Xbox port. 💚
Gonna tag @kyllier.com in this super quick~
So, fun fact: Taito is owned by Square Enix. If this gets a physical release, it'll be the first Square Enix RPG series to get a full Switch 2 cartridge release (that isn't tied to a one-off, limited print a la Terranigma)
This is the coolest news. More people should experience the greatness that is Lufia 1 and 2
Lufia 2 is an oddity amongst SNES jrpgs, in that its gameplay is almost fun
Whoa whoa whoa, cool. Lufia 2 is still lots of fun! Lufia 1 is a chore because of all the battles, but hey, that's what "quality of life" improvements are all about, right? I hope they dig up some extra stuff for this. The unrealized Lufia III for the PlayStation has a pretty interesting history.
clear river games is trying to impress me specifically. and it's working, keep it up
Holy shit what?! I was just saying this would never happen!!!!
CRG fast becoming my favourite publisher They also do 10% off if you preorder ♥️
WHAT WHAT WHAT THIS AND TERRANIGMA YOU CANT KEEP DOING THIS TO ME
As someone who grew up loving the first Lufia and tracking down and buying a physical copy of the second game because of it, I only have this to say:
I cannot recommend this enough. The first game has aged a bit more roughly, but Lufia II is an absolute gem. A lot of JRPG fans overlook these, and OG SNES carts can be expensive. Can't wait to revisit them. Between this and Terranigma... I'm really starting to love @clearrivergames.bsky.social
Lufia 1 & 2 The Sinistrals Saga world premiere trailer (coming 2027 on Steam/Switch/Switch 2/PS5 from Taito/Clear River Games) www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmcO... store.steampowered.com/app/4027620/...
Everything old is new again
Oh hell yeah. Lufia 2 had one of the most fascinating roguelike modes I've every played. OC Remix just released a Lufia 2 album that is great as well
Nice. I own the originals but they're rare and expensive so I'm glad they're getting a rerelease.
First Terranigma, now Lufia. We're just doing SNES Greatest Hits lately, aren't we? Are we getting The Lost Vikings next? Illusion of Time maybe?
Hell yeah! Lufia II is one of my favorite SNES games
Two of the best RPGs that were trapped on the snes, this is a great trend
This is cool. I hope The Legend Returns gets a port in the future, more eyes need to see how a 9-person battle party and early randomized dungeon mechanics were meticulously shoved into a Gameboy Color cartridge.
Oh, HELL yeah. Lufia is one of those duologies that really deserves its flowers. Great stories, fun characters, and just genuinely good RPGs that flew under All the radars. And given it's Clear River, there's a chance this WILL get a physical Switch 2 release.
omg y’all have no idea how exciting this is for me! I loved these games growing up ❤️ They’re completely unaccessible to modern audiences currently so this is such good news 👏
Everything old is new again 🎶
Oh heck yeah! The Lufia games are classics! #retrogaming #jrpgs Thanks for the heads up @killerdraco.bsky.social
Okay, first Terranigma, now this, what the heck is happening? What's next? An official Bahamut Lagoon / Rudra no Hihou / Treasure Hunter G english releases? Hope they fix the massive bugs in Lufia 2 though, 1st game is okay-ish, 2nd one is a MASSIVE BANGER
Fucking awesome! Amon from Lufia 2 was an inspiration for Asgore
Jesus christ Clear River is barreling through with this SNES RPG push
Oh fuck, it’s ancient cave time
LETS GO LUFIA!!!!!!!!! I was just talking about replaying Lufia 1 recently!!! "But Lufia 1 is panned almost everywhere!" FUCK the people who don't like character building! Gods forfend every plot point isn't "I deal with war! ;_;" LET LUFIA SHOP FOR ACCESSORIES! She deserves it! Cinnamon pie rocks!
Lufia I & II The Sinistrals Saga brings both Lufia & the Fortress of Doom and Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals to PS5, Switch 2, Switch, and PC Steam in 2027: https://www.rpgsite.net/news/21439-lufia-i-ii-the-sinistrals-saga-pc-ps5-switch-2-steam-release
Day one, without a doubt. Lufia 1 is OK but Lufia 2 is a SNES all-timer
Fico feliz pelos 5 fãs de Lufia, porém...
Sure let’s add another all-timer SNES RPG to 2027. Lufia 2’s still got some of the absolute best dungeon design to this day. #blutoid
Even Lufia is getting f***ing ported before Breath of Fire. (Exciting news, btw)
terranigma e agora lufia? muito bem, gostei. mas eu sou um pouco suspeita com esses ports. não sei o que vão mudar em termos de QOL, fico com receio de ser só uma rom num wrapper de emulador, o que não sei se justificaria o preço. meu sonho mesmo é ver BoF III receber o tratamento chique de SD3 😌
ACCESSIBLE LUFIA 2 AT A REASONABLE PRICE?
No sabeis la de horas que le eché al lufia 2 en la super nes.
Oh HELL yeah Lufia 2 is one of the best games on the SNES (and Lufia 1... exists)
Lufia I & II: The Sinistrals Saga announced for PS5, Switch 2, Switch, and PC TAITO has announced Lufia I & II: The Sinistrals Saga for PlayStation 5, Switch 2, Switch, and PC (... https://www.gematsu.com/2026/09/lufia-i-ii-the-sinistrals-saga-announced-for-ps5-switch-2-switch-and-pc
Wow! Between this and Terranigma...
Oh hell yeah! Lufia 1 & 2 are getting Remastered! I've never played this series and can't wait to check it out!
i have a really hard bias against Lufia 1, still feel like its one of the worst RPGs ive ever played purely due to it being super boring and generic (and high encounter rate but half of it mightve been my fault) however Lufia 2 is incredible and amazing and it would be worth it just for that
LUFIA IS BACK???? LUFIA AND TERRANIGMA ARE ALIVE????
WHAT WA AHAAKAHAHAHAA AHAHAHA MY MY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
One day I'm going to wake up and someone is going to port Summon Night Swordcraft Story 1 & 2 to modern consoles and something like that is one of many reasons why I have to keep living.