Bird of the Day, theme 'Caption That Bird'
"Oh my god. I forgot to put deodorant on today. DURING MATING SEASON. I'm such a knob." #BirdOfTheDay #CaptionThatBird #Stunday #AlphabetChallenge #WeekKForKn #EastCoastKin #ECK #PhotographersUnited #birds #photography
no notes. the natural musk of panic is extremely attractive to swallows. (do not fact-check this.)
Outstanding. Knob. A British epithet? I have heard it before, have no idea what it means, but have always liked it.😆
Great photo excellent caption 😅
I thought it was doing The Dab!
Nice capture and caption 😁
Two themes in one post. Nicely done!
zzzzzzzzzz... #CaptionThatBird #photography #wildlife #ECK #birds #birders #BirdOfTheDay #birdsky #conservation #biodiversity #nature #ecology #spoonbill #sleepy
A rose among the reeds🌹
Roseate Spoonbill. They feed by sloshing their slightly open bill from side to side in shallow water and when something hits their bill, it snaps shut automatically. They will be more pink or less pink depending on how many shrimp they eat.
Michael, where did you see this hlorious pink spoonbill?
I just wonder if @brennanleemulligan.bsky.social knows about this kind of bird
They are so cool! Good morning, Michael! Have a wonderful day 😊
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #CaptionThatBird. "Me grumpy? What makes you think I'm grumpy? Bugger off." #BruceCounty #ECK #photography #birds #nature #wildlife #TenMinutesFromHome #Velvia #2000s #VintageLens #ManualFocus
"But we saved you from getting squashed on the main road!" "Don't care. You still brought me to this dump!" #BirdOfTheDay #CaptionThatBird
“Now is the winter of our discontent.”
“I can’t friggin’ believe I didn’t get that ZZ Top audition."
That bird looks like he’s seen some stuff.
I am super glad to see that this one is up today Dave 🤩 Great caption as well my friend 😂👍🏼
Great caption for a GBH ,beautiful colors 🤩
“Ouch! Stuck again. I’ve got to stop kissing guys with braces!” Emily thought. #CaptionThatBird #BirdOfTheDay #birds #nature #photography #ECK #stunday
👏🤣 Great shot and caption Gerrit.... thanks for the giggles, especially with your high school flashback comment! 😂
Nice shot! That's about as clear of a demonstration of a Western and Clark's as you can get in one photo.
😂😂😂 Ouch indeed. Wonderful photo, and great caption. 👍
Nice behavioural image that also shows the difference between the two species.
Today's #BirdOfTheDay is #CaptionThatBird. “Don’t be so rude, yes I know I’ve got a big mouth” #birds #thegardenjungle #wildlifephotography #birdwatching #shropshire #UKwildlife #birdphotography #canon #photography
Geez, touchy, touchy. Thank heavens we didn't mention the pink dye job...
A wonderful bird is the pelican, His bill can hold more than its belly can He can take in his beak Enough food for the week But I’m damned if I see how the helican Dixon Lanier Merritt 1910
Great shot and caption! 👏😁
His mouth is as big as it's belly.