House Ethics complaint alleges Rep. Lauren Boebert had sex with three staffers
Allegations against Lauren Boebert include sexual relations with Congressional employees, hush money payments, and thousands of dollars in misused official and campaign funds. Here's the redacted complaint: media.coloradotimesrecorder.com/wp-content/u...
I don't know where to begin with this complaint. The fact that two of the three employees are women? The amount that her staff was paid? The $200k hush money payment when one of them was going to make an ethics complaint? Or that she was doing all this while supposedly working in Congress. Wow.
Must be the Family Motto of the 36yr old grandma. abc7ny.com/story/tyler-...
Wow. Colorado Times Recorder came with receipts- pages & pages.
I always love it when #JeffTiedrich calls her Handy Oakley. 🤣
And the shit federal employees had to put up with during the doge period where we had to justify our every working minute by sending an email to that freak Elon Musk telling him what 5 things we did for the week. These people make me so sick.
You have to give it to her, she's a very hands on boss.
These people do not get to tell us a solitary thing about fucking morality.
From the Lauren Boebert 22&ME collection...
Please Colorado district 4, vote her out. What has she done for us? Nothing.
Is Bobert currently the horniest member of Congress, he posted while suddenly dreading other possible contenders
I'm glad Rep. Bobert followed her bliss and offered her flower to another woman, and I hope they made a lot of joyful noise at Mar-a-Lago, but she shouldn't have done that with a staffer, and then paid her hundreds of thousands of dollars to hide it.
Boebert is up for reelection in November. Anyone want to make a wager that she's reelected by her Christian MAGA constituency?
I think I know how she managed to get elected again
QAnon terrorist Lauren Boebert is accused of having sexual affairs with 3 of her staffers, 2 women and one man and paying a former staffer $200K to keep them quiet. Another lifelong hateful homophobic bigot who promotes Christian family values proven to be a closeted fraudulent hypocrite.
So happy I'm an atheist radical leftist childless cat lady and not a criminal scumbag like Handy Oakley.
Initially, I thought she just had a good ol’ gang bang but the name “Clarice Navarro Ratzlaff” tells me one is a woman. So, she had a female staffer go down on her and then paid her hush money while she was condemning and voting against 🏳️🌈 folks.
That whole family is fkd up.
Democrat running against the BooBoo www.eileenforcolorado.com
as a lifelong gay, she is not welcome
And she used OUR money to pay for it. Grifting trollop!😡🖕🖕
Wow a woman getting in on the pervert hypocrisy thing, feels like equality 😂
Yeah. I don’t really give a fuck about her or anyone else’s sex life as long as everyone is a willing participant. What I DO care about is all these deviant, kinky freaks being obsessively up in everyone else’s sex lives and private parts.
Once again, no matter what it is that a MAGA is railing on about it's 100% of the time all about what they're doing themselves or what they're about to do. Projection is at the core of everything they pretend to hate one.
Lauren Boebert being bisexual was not on my Bingo card.
Is it any wonder her kid is so fucked up?
And it’s always important to remember that she has won elections #America
Seriously, is anyone really surprised by this? She is known to give hand jobs in crowded theaters after all.
Don't forget the handjob at the theater she gave that creepo she was sitting with
Did American taxpayers pay the $200,000.00?
Please stop calling Lauren Boebert a whore. The appropriate term is sex worker.
No. Don't defame sex workers like. Don't elevate her like tgat Call her a slag, a skank, a pig, an asshole.
Sex workers are paid by their partners. What she’s doing is whoring and harassing
I disagree. She is actually paying the people she had sex with. I think that makes her a John, as in Donald John Trump.
I'm no fan of Boebert. She's an uneducated bigot who spews racist garbage for clicks. But the fact that the man in this photo, completely committing a sex offense in public, has never skipped a beat, while by the female gets dragged, is infuriating.
Please do not offend the Sex workers, they are decent people, 💓💖💯🫶
I was perfectly okay with: A) skankhag B) ditch pig C) trailer tramp Whore is professional league. LaurBo is strictly a hobbyist.
Raw Story: Lauren Boebert is facing a House Ethics Committee complaint alleging she engaged in inappropriate sexual relationships with three congressional staffers. Boebert is a walking HR violation. #ProudBlue #Pinks #SheShed
I'm in no way a sexually repressed person. But I do not understand the absolute obsession with sex these Republicans have. I want to believe they don't represent the wider population, and that they're some kind of anomaly. Creepy. Compromise everything, for sex? Collective midlife crisis from hell.
3? They only found THREE?
Let the woman get back to work 🤣🤣
She is a messy messy woman.
If there were a reason to get vaccinated, you're looking at it.
And now you know why her son is the way he is.
This is some funny shit right here.
Dear investigator: start with Sugar Daddies Inc whom she worked for as a "escort". Ask her if she met Ted Cruz at a mixer in Aspen. Her co-workers are a walking diary of intel on her...dont forget her escort for Beetlejuice. He had busy hands.
The Republican party is ass. Like...REALLY REALLY ASS.
HR violation is both true and I didn't use such kind and professional words. 👀
Turns out lauren boebert was the one eating cats the whole time.
After Ted Cruz, everyone needs a palate cleanser
Damn covie this is bluesky you smoke too tough etc
Damn it, I laughed way too hard at this.
...it's ALWAYS projection when it comes to rethuglikkkans...
No muff too tuff for Lauren Boebert
Hahaha and I don’t think we reached rock bottom yet.
Boebert spent years calling teachers and drag queens groomers while allegedly running a four-year affair with her own subordinate and paying hush money when she threatened to talk. She denies all of it now. Funny how the loudest family-values crowd keeps needing this many denials.
This is another obviously unfit for office in person repeatedly voted in by republican voters.
People are now asking if she employed any drug sniffing dogs?
Maybe her son can get in on it!
I just read the full court documents. This is nuts.
I wonder if she went to go visit her son in prison after her girlfriend ate her out. 
Groomers are always the ones yelling the loudest about needing to inspect the genitals of others.
Apparently Boebert interprets bipartisan as being bi and being partisan. I have no issues with personal sexual preferences of course, but she was sexually inappropriate with staff, an ethics violation as a person with power, and she is a hypocrite. Vote for @eileenforco.bsky.social in CO 04!
Guess her whole Christian thing is just a shtick. I mean we already knew that, but nice to see it out there. Guessing her constituents in the Larimer county area of Colorado are loving this (as in they want her yeeted out of congress).
And, she did exactly what Clinton was impeached (perhaps rightfully so) for - she paid someone to keep quiet about her "Diddy" parties.
Consider the actions that led to Al Franken being forced out of the Senate by his own party and ask yourself what Republicans will do about her.
Lauren Boebert Strap God. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm trying to delete it
she toss that salad like she's once again the vector of a foodborne illness outbreak
Kevin, this is a cognitohazard the O5 council is onto you.
none of these words are in the mahabharata
I should make an edit of boebert to that "he wanna lick my bomboclaat" song going around tiktok right now
Don't speak this evil into being
@sky.skymarchini.net, you can fix her!
Lauren Boebert calling LGBTQ+ people groomers for years while having multiple lesbian affairs with her own staff
Damn I didn’t know she went bi-partisan. I’ll see myself out.
I always thought creatures like Bobo would be less insufferable if they did managed to get laid, but I guess there's just no helping some.
One simply cannot be a Republican without being a rank hypocrite. Hypocrisy is utterly foundational to conservatism.
Apparently even the Hindu News have already gotten the scoop www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/u...
I can't wait to hear Mike Johnson on this. But... I guess I am going to have to; he will never hear of this.
This is actually worse than what I was expecting
If I had the money I’d pay Lauren Boebert $200,000 not to tell anyone we fucked. www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebe...
At least tell your doctor. It only gets worse if not treated.
Having sex with Grandma Boebert would require an NDA and a Silkwood Shower.
"Staffer? I hardly knew her!"
Its not just Republican men that are sexual predators and menaces to society. Opportunities in the field for women to be equally as awful. Such great progress made in Trump's America...
chat the funniest possible Lauren Boebert scandal has arrived coloradotimesrecorder.com/2026/09/comp...
no one gives her credit for authentically representing white trash in congress but, i mean....
Also happy Bisexual Visibility Month!
I had to look into this. Renee here is the second named in the scandal. I don’t have an insta but simple google search turns these up. Sharing for posterity. Also cute couple, hope they can make it work together.
There's a variety of reasons to be skeptical -- the timing (right before an election), the source (has published wrong stuff about Boebert before) -- but anyway, let's see how it goes.
indistinguishable from any of a dozen people I went to high school with
Thanks to @asherelbein.bsky.social for reminding me I wrote a piece about The Hunting Wives, right-wing libertinism, and the erotics of MAGA for @lukeoneil47.bsky.social's Welcome to Hell World a while back
Once again I must plead to the powers that be that this is not the bi rep we’re looking for
Honestly, one of the absolute funniest reasons employers stated why they wanted people to come back into the office was "Look, they're not working. They're just at home, having sex." and it was just so clear they had no idea what actually happens at offices lol.
Didn’t she try to give a bj to her adulterous boyfriend in a movie theater?