Blue Sky Art Show, theme 'Golden'
The beautiful #golden sunset colours of #Dahlia 'David Howard' contrast dramatically against its dark leaves. It is a recipient of the prestigious RHS Award of Garden Merit for outstanding excellence, reliability, and good constitution #BlueskyArtShow #BloomScrolling #Autumn #Garden #Flowers
“Golden sunset” is the perfect descriptor!! 💯💯
Terrific photo of color flower including refreshing drops of water
Strong and happy. Love it.
Gorgeous !!! Can I ask... How large is the flower?
Truly emulates a golden sunset
Wow... Ty for posting this amazing dahlia!!
Creeping Beauty This brown creeper flew into my yard. Had no idea what they looked like but guessed it by the way it moved. I find it quite #elegant with gorgeous markings. #BirdOfTheDay #BlueSkyArtShow #golden #ColorADay #GreenSat #SmallBirdSaturday #EastCoastKin #ECK #PhotographersUnited #birds
They really are a lovely little bird. Nicely done indeed, Robyn!
A close cousin found in Europe is called the Tree Creeper. Both common English names being descriptive of the family.
Beautiful and fabulous camouflage outfit.
My son rescued one that had hit our window. We put him in a shoe box & drove to the local rehab centre. On the way, the little bugger sized up the thumb hole and flew out. Pulled over and was able to catch him, put him back in box & got to rehaber. Good thing 2 - he had a concussion from the strike
One of my favorite photographs for #BlueSkyArtShow #golden #clouds #sunset #beach #seascape #sky #nature #Stunday #scape #ArtYear #Florida #photography #ECK
I can see why, Dwight! It’s gorgeous! It looks like liquid gold! 🧡🤩💛
Absolutely stunning capture, Dwight... I can see why it's a favourite! 👏🫶🌅
Oh, this stunning, Dwight! I can see why it’s a favorite 🤩
Woow 😍 Fabulous beauty 🧡
Oh my! This is so stunning, Dwight!
Wonderful photo! I love the egret just strolling along. 🧡
Dahlia 'Golden Sceptre' 🌱 #Bloomscrolling #Flowers #Golden #BlueSkyArtShow #EastCoastKin
I’ve decided I love dahlias. Mine surprised me this year.!
I initially misread that as sepulchur....
Gorgeous. Are Dahlias easy to grow? Do they prefer sun, tolerate drought conditions? Every year I see everyone's beautiful photos and every year I say I'm going to get some and never do. Are they bulbs to plant in the fall, or better to start from seed or plants? Thanks!
Lovely color! Ours have been very late this summer and looking a bit stunted but found this beauty in the garden today.
This time it is a winter sunrise over Lake Ontario, for #BlueSkyArtShow. #golden #photography #sunrise #ECK
Lake Ontario (Shining Waters) is beautiful! Great shot!!!
What a beautiful shot of Lake ONTARIO, Yvonne! 😉🇨🇦💛
i had wanted to get down to lake ontario while in t.o. last week ish. though adventuring no longer happening while caring for my mother...
The light here is simply perfect and you can see my house from there
I grew up near lake Erie in Buffalo area. Beautiful picture =)
#BlueskyArtShow #Golden California golden poppies and other wildflowers at Montaña De Oro State Park, California. #ECK #Hiking #CaliforniaPoppy #Photography #LandscapePhotography #Wildflowers #BloomScrolling #WestCoastKin #MontanaDeOro
Just gorgeous Alina! You have shared some lovely golden beauties today 💛
What a wonderful photo and view Alina 💛✨️
Even the cloud found a scenic place to park.
They’re so beautiful, Alina! I’ve never seen so many out in the wild before. ☀️✨🌼
I thought it was Anza Borego at first glance. Yes, trees are beautiful, nut have you ever seen the desert bloom!
💛 Swoon . . . .
A #golden moment at the Ashokan Reservoir Promenade 🧡🩵💛 #BlueSkyArtShow #golden #skysunday #clouds #sunset #catskills #water #walking #cycling #hudsonvalley #newyork #photography
Pretty. You were up early.
This place looks very inviting.
This is stunning Belle💛 have a good night 😴
Beautiful, Belle! Enjoy your day, today’s supposed to be beautiful 💛
This is really beautiful, Belle! It looks like the highway to heaven! 🧡😇💛
Incredible color--and beautiful capture! 👏
When the low sun transforms nature into pure gold. ✨ These little 'helicopter' seeds look absolutely magical in the backlight. #BlueSkyArtShow #golden #Stunday #MacroMonday #thelittlethings #photography #nature #ECK
This is stunning, dear Rina! 😍 Have a great day 🤗🫶
Mother Nature's gorgeous chandeliers, all set against beautiful back light. Beautiful light (and Bokeh)! The neutral palette really brings out the light, the gold, & the background, imo. It's subtle brown high & low tones make the indescribable (counterbalancing) difference, I'm guessing.
Nature is magical ✨️ what a wonderful photo dear Rina💛✨️
Good morning all, have a fine Saturday and weekend ✨️ Here is a golden sunset on a winterday back in 2025 for the #BlueSkyArtShow #Golden #ECK #mobilephonephotography Not everything that glitters is gold It is you who brings light to life.
Good morning, Marjo! Stunning beautiful photo 📸 Have a Happy Saturday!🌞🌿✨️
Gorgeous Mar, love your photo and message 💛🌿☀️
Beautiful, I love the wispy reflections 💛
Beautiful words and image! Have a wonderful day, dear Marjo. 🤍🌿
So beautiful Marjo. The reflections are breathtaking! Love the accompanying wise words too. Have a wonderful Saturday 😊
This is so gorgeous! That reflection is amazing, Mar! 💛✨💛