Forbes names Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos among richest Americans in 2026
Has anyone seen any major reporting based on the premise that Elon Musk is a hugely problematic figure on 9 different fronts for Republicans to accept funding from? I'm not saying it's not out there, but I haven't seen it.
Nothing like having Heil You money.
No but there's this Twitch streamer, see...
Elite media are all on Twitter/X too where they can see everything from Elon Musk that even Bluesky knows about: bsky.app/profile/davm...
It’s the Trump game of just fear of being sued. I’ve been sued for absolutely nothing. Still cost me a years salary.
I’m more concerned about him tampering with the ballots.
Definitely plan to see Musk Oct 9 in NYC and LA. The 16th everywhere. And egads. I'd tried to forget this: "Justine reports Musk falsely claimed to have held their infant son Nevada in his arms as the 10-week-old died. She says Elon wasn’t there and that she held Nevada as he died."
Heard this from insiders about fifteen years ago, but most people are tongue tied because of Musk's vindictiveness that has cost people's career and reputation, and with legal bullying added, their savings. This made it very special Justine spoke out in public when he tried to spin it to his benefit
From the Deadline story: Elon is “purporting to want to save humanity by colonizing Mars.” If Elon wants to save humanity, his going to Mars could be an important step in achieving his goal.
Sadly not everywhere on the 16th.