Warren Buffett steps down as Berkshire chairman, names son
OMAHA, Neb. (AP) - Warren Buffett steps down as chairman of Berkshire Hathaway, a post he has held since 1970. @apnews.com $BRK
This is where Berkshire Hathaway came into being in 1955 -- a merger of two textile mill companies in Adams, Massachusetts. Berkshire Fine Spinning and Hathaway Manufacturing.
Warren Buffett: “Be kind, and the world is better off. I'm not sure that the world will be better off if I'm richer."
What a run. Glad he gets to enjoy his golden years. And some Dairy Queen.
Ugh this will not end well for those investors
end of the American century
stepping down from berkshire hathaway after learning i would not be working with anne
stepping down from berkshire hathaway after learning I would be working
totally agree, it’s been my lifelong dream to work with anne berkshire
At least you'd have an office in The Berkshires?
Great, just after I invested heavily in bad posts
This is what killed Lehman Brothers. Everybody quit when they found out they wouldn’t be working with Dr. Joyce Brothers.
Catwoman is too busy committing crimes
If there's one thing Warren taught us: If you bootstrap and work really really hard, you can earn enough to retire early and enjoy the second half of your life. www-foxbusiness-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxb...
I can't even tell if this is meant as a joke.
… If you don’t have any medical bad luck that makes it more like the second 1/8th of your life … we know it is possible to lift more of the boats along with the tide, we simply have to choose to do it as a society. We all stand on the shoulders of giants, no matter how bootstrappy we want to be.
and If you skip the morning avocado toasts and Starbuck's coffee, you will end up saving close to a BiLLiOn DoLLArS!
Maybe the lesson is "Get out before the bubble pops."
The boys are rethinking their investment strategies now that Warren Buffett has stepped down. (Lupin is shorting the lizards)
I've decided that if given the opportunity to see content animals or connect with the news, I'm opting for the animals. on a personal note, Lupin going outside, and returning to the house is unheard of in my part of America. It's enviable. Truly, is.
Go crypto kids! Don’t tell dad though.
JE SURVEILLE LES LEZARDS RIEN D'AUTRE JE NE VEUX PAS LE FAIRE DU MAL ILS MANGENT LES MOUCHES LES MOUSTIQUES ALORS ONT LES AIMENT N'EST CE PAS LES MOUSTIQUES PIQUENT ET APRES NOUS AVONS DES BOUTONS ET CELA GRATTE PAS DROLE DU TOUT MAIS IL FAUT LES PROTEGER COMME LES GRENOUILLES ET LES HIRONDELLES 😉
We best listen and follow the boys advice! Happy Friday to y'all, TGIF... 😂❤️🐶🐱
He looks like a day trader to me.
I guess we need to enjoy See’s Candies before his successors let the enshittification begin.