Last U.S. polio patient who used an iron lung dies at 78
When the reckoning comes, I say we sentence them to life in an Iron Lung with no possibility of parole.
With Nurse Ratchet as their caregiver.
They are just pure evil. Not even ignorant, just evil.
agree.. just so long as the power system flickers on and off a bit
...with standard, substandard medical care performed by minimum wage earners ("I bust my ass, I don't bust my ass, I get the same paycheck.") in proper facilities (shuttered ice prisons)
Infect them with all the slow killing bugs.
I was only about 7 when the polio sugar cubes were distributed free/en masse to my Chicago suburb. I *still* remember walking to the church where they were being handed out and seeing all the relieved, smiling parents and their entire families. I knew people who were forever crippled from polio.