Bird of the Day, theme 'Odg'
oh well, maybe this time I'll get the theme right... last pic of the day, #owl see you tomorrow #BirdOfTheDay #ODG #birds #raptors
That is a very serious owl! 😳
Beautiful I love Raptors. They are my favorite bird.
He looks like Prince Charming when Bugs Bunny told him he was in the wrong cartoon. “Hansel? Hansel? :::walks away slowly::: Hansel?!!!”
Gorgeous, look at those beautifully symmetric feathers!
Roger that and out for today.
A burrowing owl hunched down under a bush. For the #birdoftheday theme of #odg #birds #owl #burrowingowl #protectnature #EastCoastKin
I don't think there's any doubt at all that they are the goofiest of all the owls. They always make me smile and this is a lovely representation of one.
💝That's wonderful! I wish you all the best... as well as a fantastic and very productive Thursday, dear Amy. See you soon! =)🧡
Love this view of its huge feet! Good for burrowing, I suppose!
What a lovely photo Amy they always looks so grumpy ❤️
Oh wow how adorable! 😍
So very beautiful. This scene looks like it could be out of a fairytale. Love this photo, Amy. 😍👌🏼✨
Per Alan H: The #BirdOfTheDay theme is #ODG, any Owl, Duck or Goose. No alt. #birds #photography #ECK I'm going with a Wood Duck!
My friends for a very long time.
Great photo of a beautiful duck! 💕
What a beauty Lori 🦆✨️
Any ol' puddle will do! Mallards enjoying a temporary little pond after a downpour.
Love Your Wood Duck phenomenal photo
Beautiful shot! Love the reflection
A Black-and-white Owl hunting in my garden at @casabentbill.bsky.social #odg #birdoftheday #birds #owls
He's so handsome! I've not seen one of these in person or in a photograph. And you get to have both!
What an incredible sight! 🦉 A Black-and-white Owl hunting in your garden must have been unforgettable. Did it stay around for long, or was it a quick visit?
Such a great shot here Mike 👌. This one looks almost like an owl and hawk crossover, really interesting to see. Thank you again for sharing your work with us 👍🙂
I see your shots and get so jealous of you. Awesome photo.